Chapter 21: Hero Killer and ???

Ikki PoV

It's been 3 days since the start of my internship with Mirko and it went as I expected.....

....Lol no!! That's not what I expected!!!! I thought we would do patrol or try to catch villains or thieves but no, just spar. During these 3 days, we only spared. As for the lodging, since she's not working at any agency, I sleep at her apartment but once I got there, there were cup noodles and takeaway food on the ground. I know that hero is a job that takes a lot of time but at least clean up a little!! I had to clean everything and even cooked since she can't!! How the fuck is she independent!!??

Right now she's throwing kicks at me.

Mirko" Luna fall!!"

I saw her leg drop, trying to kick me from the sky, I quickly took a step back. Her strike destroyed the ground, I rushed at her and did a 360 kick mid-air. She blocked it with her forearm and immediately grabbed my leg and lifted me up in the air, trying to throw me to the ground. Before touching it, I manage to punch her head, sending her a few feet away. We were both on the ground, panting heavily. We did fight for 2 hours straight.

Mirko" Not bad kid, it's been a while since I had a sparring partner."

Ikki" Thank you Mirko but your kick really hurt."

Mirko" Ah of course they do, now get up!!"

Ikki" We're sparring again?"

Mirko" Nope we're gonna patrol."

I immediately got up. Finally something interesting. She got up as well.

Mirko (grin) " You still have some energy left kid that's good now go get change!!"

Ikki" Yes Mirko!!"

I quickly went to change into my hero costume. After that we left for a city named Hosu I think...Isn't it where the hero killer did his last murder. Wait...

Ikki" Mirko, we're not going to Hosu because you want to fight the hero killer right?"

Mirko"..."

Ikki" ...Right?"

She grinned while looking at me.

Ikki" Why am I not surprised?"

Mirko" Ahahaha of course I'm going to fight him, I want to see how strong he is and because someone has to stop him!!"

I sighed. Of course. Typical of the rabbit warrior Mirko.

Mirko" Are you thinking of something rude?"

Ikki" Nope" Damn women's instinct!"

Mirko" Anyway, I give you permission to fight and use your quirk if  shits got real!!"

Ikki" Roger."

--------------------------------

We were patrolling at Hosu, and a lot of people were taking pictures with Mirko. Behind me, I smelled a familiar smell.

Ikki" Sup Mizuchi"

I said without turning back. He stood next to me, looking at Mirko.

Giyuu" Sometimes I forgot about your nose."