Chapter 25: Training camp

Ikki PoV

Our exam ended and, Stella, Shinobu, Giyu and, I monopolized the top 4. Right now, we're waiting in front of the bus to go to the training camp. Luckily for me and Stella, Nezu is gonna take care of Yuuki during the camp.

Mina" Man I'm so happy I can go even tho I didn't pass!!"

Denki" Yeah I know!!"

Iida" Class come on and entered the bus!!"

He yelled while doing some weird movement. We entered, Stella and I sat next to eachother meanwhile Giyu and Shinobu were behind them.

During the trip, the class was chatting together, singing, or whatever. Aizawa let them be because it was the only time they could relax. However he noticed 4 students who weren't chatting, instead, they were sleeping. These students were Ikki, Giyu, Shinobu, and Stella. Ikki and Giyu were sleeping with their arms crossed, meanwhile, Stella and Shinobu had their head resting on their shoulder.

Aizawa" At least, they understand that they have to rest. Good job problem children."

He thought with a little smirk, behind his scarf. Soon the bus stopped at a cliff.

Aizawa" All of you get out!"

He yelled, waking up the sleepers. All the students were now on top of a cliff.

Kirishima" Finally taking a break."

He said while stretching.

Sero" Anyway does this even count as a rest area?"

Momo" Uh where is class B?"

Aizawa" There is no point stopping without a reason."

Uraraka" Uh?"

Then the door of the car that was there opened.

???"Yo Eraser!"

Aizawa" Long time no see"

Then 2 women that were in the car, were wearing a cat cosplay and they did some weird dance, with a kid next to them. Izumi began fangirling about them.

Ikki" Whoah cat cosplay that's Moe Moe Kawai desu!"

Shinobu" Pffff"

Stella" Even at a time like this hihi."

Giyu" You never miss one chance do you?"

Ikki" Exactly."

Aizawa" These are pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp. The Pussy Cats."

*Insert Izumi fangirling plus Pixie Bob being desperate.*

Kaminari" She sounds desperate."

Aizawa" Greet them!"

Class" Hello!!"

Mandalay" You'll be staying there." 

She said pointing at the center of the forest.

Uraraka" Uh then why did we stop here,"