Chapter 28: Family and dorms

Stella PoV

After my encounter with Akaza, I learned that Shinobu and Giyu met upper moon 2, Doma. Since it was nighttime. We decided to have a meet-up at my and Ikki's house tomorrow.

Timeskip next day

I'm at UA, apparently, they wanted to make the students live in dorms and that they would visit the student's houses and ask for the parent's approval. Well, my parents are in France and Ikki...well you know. I'm on my way to Nezu's office to pick up my angel.

I knocked at the door, entered and she immediately rushed at me and hugged my leg.

Yuuki" Mom!!!!"

Stella" Heh Yuuki I'm so glad to see you again!!"

I picked her up and hugged her, she snuggled into my neck.

Stella" Thank you Nezu sir."

Nezu" No problem, it was a pleasure."

Stella" So how was it Yuuki?"

Yuuki" I'll dominate the world!!"

Stella" Heh?"

She smiled at me, I looked at Nezu with a look that said "the fuck did you do?!" He looked away. That damn rat!!

Stella" Yeah no, we'll talk about that later snowball."

Yuuki" Okay!!"

Stella" Let's go home!"

Yuuki" Yeah!! I want to see dad!!"

Nezu" Talking about that, I was told that he disappeared during the camp. I didn't do anything since you told me he was fine. Where is he?"

Stella" Honestly, I don't know but I know he's fine."

Nezu" I see."

With that, we left the office and went to our house, with Shinobu and Giyu. Once we arrived, we widened our eyes at what we saw.

Ikki was in the kitchen, crying while hugging a woman with white skin who was hugging back and patting his head. While another white skin woman, younger than the first one was watching with a smile.

Yuuki, who was beside me, ran at Ikki.

Yuuki" Dad are you okay?!"

He let go of the white skin, picked up Yuuki, and replied with a smile.

Ikki" Yeah I'm fine, really happy in fact!"

Stella" Uh Ikki....what's happening?"

I asked with a bit of worry. Normal, I just saw my fiancée crying and hugging someone, other than me.

Ikki" Let's talk in the living room, I'll explain everything."

We made our way to the living room, we had two couches that were facing eachother, I, Giyu, Shinobu sat on one whereas Ikki, the two white skin girls sat in front of us. Yuuki was on Ikki's lap.

Ikki" So...

Flashback

Ikki PoV

I woke up in my bed, it's kinda lonely without Stella but she had to stay at the hospital so can't do anything about it. Yesterday was eventful, I'll have to talk to Shinobu and Giyu. 

I smelled a scent coming from downstairs, I got up and went into the kitchen and saw Kie cooking, with the help of Fuka.

She noticed my presence and greeted me.