Chapter 5: Training and Realization

Izuku POV

It's been a few days since I left my so-called "family" and started living with my new family, the Vermillion and if I had to describe in one word my new life, I would say awesome. They did so much for me in one week than the Yagi in 6 years. 

The biggest event was my birthday, you see, since I've never had a birthday in 6 years, I forgot the date of it. The Vermillion's were quite sad about it and angry, Stella and Mana were ready to go to Japan right away, but then I told them that in the box which contained the letter and the earrings, there was also my birth certificate with my real birth date and it also proved that I was the son of Tsugikuni Maya and not their's. (NT: the yagi) So legally I'm not their son, so even if they were to find me or try to take me back, which I highly doubt, they don't the right to do so. 

So I celebrated my birthday 2 days ago, lucky for me, I'm born on the 24th and I started living in Paris on the 22nd. It was so amazing that I cried with joy, Stella also brought two of her friends, well her only friends, their names were Shizuku Kurogane, a small girl with white hair and green eyes, and Nagi Arisuin but we call him Alice, a man with pinky hair and eyes the same color.

 I don't know why but I get a feeling that I should not share a room with him.

Right now I'm in front of Dad in a training room because today I'm starting my training. I was wearing regular sports clothes and James was wearing the same. He then talked.

James" Okay so today we're starting you're physical training while Stella is at school and when she comes back, we'll start the training with a sword. Any question so far?" He asked me

Izuku" No I'm good dad" I answered feeling confident

James" Oh, you don't seem to be an afraid kid"

Izuku" Well even though I don't how you're gonna train me, it's not like I've never worked out so I  think I'm gonna be okay"

James" I swear you're not ready for what's coming." he said while grinning.

" So starting today, you will have to do 1000 push-ups, 1000 pull-ups, 10000 squats, run 20 km, and finally lift some weights. Then we'll work on your sword skill. And when I think that you're ready I'll give you the book which contains all the Sun breathing techniques and how to use them that you're mother entrusted to us. Sadly I couldn't help you with it because only a Tsugikuni can read the content of the book. Easy right? It's not too much, right? you can do it, right?" he said while smirking like a madman.

Not too much? NOT TOO MUCH? I know that I said I was going to be okay but boohoo!!! what the fuck is that!!! Does he want me to die!!! Of course, it's way too much but there is no way in hell I'm gonna say it. Look at his face, he's enjoying it, but I  know that he's only doing it for my sake, it's just that he's a fucking sadist who loves to hurt people or see people getting hurt. What a bitch.

Izuku" I'm going, to be honest, I think that it's going to be difficult, that my body will cry, that I would want to stop in the middle but I promise you that I'm not gonna slack off dad"

After my little speech, I could see a smile forming on his face.

James" That's the spirit son, never give up and always go forward, that's how you're getting stronger. Now get the fuck up and go train  now!!!"

Damn, he switched from a father to my coach faster than my former parents turned their back on me after learning that I was quirkless. Well, I should start now. I got up and did a military pose and screamed.

"YES, COACH!!!"

And then my training started, well if you can call it training, in my words, I  would say that It was fucking hell, it felt like my soul was leaving my body and that my limbs were dead. And this, without the training with Stella, to learn how to use a sword, I  had to repeat the same movements over and over again. My hands hurt so much that at some point I didn't feel anything in them. Wait because it's not finished, I also had to fight Stella every fucking day, and let's just say that it was not glorious, she wiped the floor with me.