Chapter 30: Big 3 vs The Hashiras

3rd PoV

In the kitchen of the dorms, there are two students, alone since it's quite early. Those two students were Giyu and Shinobu. They were in the kitchen but they weren't exactly cooking, Shinobu was sitting on the counter while Giyu was standing in front of her. They were having their moments, making out.

As they were having their moments, they didn't realized that the other couple of the class entered the kitchen. Ikki was wearing a short but was topless, while Stella was wearing an oversized white t-shirt but with no pants. The t-shirt was over her knees so no one could see anything.

Stella fake coughed, making their presence known to the teens who were kissing, they looked towards them but remained unfazed.

Shinobu" *pant* Good morning to you."

Ikki" Sup."

Stella" Hello."

They all grabbed a bowl of cereal and started to eat. More and more students went to grabbed their breakfast. Some were eating in the common room, some in the kitchen, some in their room.

Stella" Oh by the way, I won't be able to go to class."

Ikki" Did something happened?"

Stella" Nezu wants me to some errands for Yuuki's tutoring."

Ikki" Do you want me to come with you?"

Stella" No it's oaky I can do it alone."

Ikki" You sure?"

Stella" Yeah I'm sure, thanks. I'm gonna go love you."

She kissed his cheek.

Ikki" I love you too. Be safe."

Stella" I will."

She left the kitchen and went to change and left. The others changed and went to class. Wondering what they were gonna do since they got their license. Soon Aizawa entered the class.

Aizawa" Good everyone is quiet. I must congratulate you, you managed to get your licenses as 1st year. Thanks to that, you'll be able to do your workstudies."

The  class murmured among themself, wondering what he meant.

Aizawa" Now to explain, we have the 3 strongest students of UA."

Ikki/Shinobu/Giyu" The strongest?

They got interested at this statement.

Aizawa" Alright you can enter."

After saying to the door, it opened while 3 people entered, a blonde boy, a blue hair girl and dark hair boy.

Aizawa" These students are known as the Big 3."

"The big 3!!?"

"The crown of UA!!"

"The girl is so hot!!"

More and more comments were thrown until Izumi pointed at the blonde.

" Hey you're the one who scared me yesterday!!"

"Hehe yeah sorry about that,, I wanted to see a student of 1A."

Aizawa" Anyway, introduce yourself. Amajiki you start."

And he went to sleep in his sleeping bag. The guy named Amajiki lifted his head and glared at the class. The class flinched at the pressure but Ikki, Shinobu and Giyu. He then turned his back to the class.

"Mi-Mirio I can't."

Then the blue haired girl intervened.

Nejire" Hehe sorry about his he's bit shy, I'm Nejire Hado and he's Tamaki Amajiki!"