Chapter 23: Final: I

(Before starting, the people in the control room will be able to hear the conversation of the participants on the battlefield.)

Giyu PoV

I am in front of the fake city where I have to fight Cementoss with Kirishima. He's not weak but we hardly ever talk to eachother so obviously, we don't have any teamwork. 

Nezu talked through the speaker.

Nezu" The exam starts now!!"

Kirishima" Let's go Tomiobro!!"

He rushed into the city. Wait are we really doing this without any strategy? *Sigh* It's gonna be troublesome. I entered the city, following Kirishima. However, we soon encounter the hero.

Cementoss" So you really took the front."

He put his hand on the ground and created cement walls. Kirishima hardened himself and started to break the walls. I was behind him, I didn't unleash my blade, I was just looking, analyzing the situation. 

Kirishima" Damn this is endless, Tomiobro a little help here!!"

Control Room

Ikki" So that's how it is."

Nezu" Oh you already found out."

Ikki" If you look closely it's in plain sight."

Stella" Ikki what are you talking about?"

Ikki" Look"

Back to Giyu

He asked me. He was clearly tired, but the cement wasn't slowing down...wait...so that's it. I rushed at Kirishima, grabbed him by the collar, and pulled him back and hide. Cementoss failed to lock him under his cement.

Kirishima" Bro *pant* thank you but you could have helped earlier."

Giyu" Kirishima, we're not in the best position."

Kirishima" Ignoring my statement I see but what do you mean?"

Giyu" We got paired with the worst opponent."

Kirishima" What do you mean?"

Giyu" Both of us are close-range fighters, Cementoss is a long-range fighter. With his quirk, he can totally stay away from us. And his quirk doesn't affect his stamina so he can fight endlessly. Meanwhile, you're already tired."

C.R

Shinobu" Oooooh"

Ikki" It seems that this exam is a lot harder than we thought."

Denki" Uh can someone explain I don't understand."

Stella" This exam is made so that the students will have to fight a teacher who has the advantage against us. Even with the weights."

Momo" Principal Nezu is this true?!" 

She asked in a worried tone. Who can blame her, she can't trust herself or her abilities. Such a waste, she has one of the best quirks, and yet she has no imagination.

Nezu" It's true."

The class minus our protagonists got worried. Can they win?

Back to Giyu

Kirishima" Damn."

Giyu" Like you said."