Chapter 2: Trauma

Time skip 4 years later

Narrator POV

It was a bright morning in the Yagi household, we can see two little kids jump on the bed of their parents, one was a boy with long black and red hair with a birthmark on his forehead and red eyes and the other is a little girl with blond hair and green eyes. There are Izuku and Izumi Yagi.

Izuku: " Mom dad wake up it's time to go to the doctor and see what our quirks are!!!"

Izumi " Yeah onii-chan is right, come on wake up!!!"

The two adults woke up with difficulty

Inko" Kids calm down it's six in the morning, first, we're going to eat breakfast, brush our teeth, get dressed, and then we can go okay."

Izuku/Izumi" Okay mom.

Time skip to the doctor's office

Izuku POV

Inko, Izuku, and Izumi are seen waiting for the doctor to arrive with their result.

Izuku" I can't wait to see what my quirk is gonna be like."

Izumi" I neither I'm so excited"

Inko" It doesn't matter I'm sure the two of you are gonna be great heroes in the future."

Izuku/Izumi" Thanks mom."

Soon, the doctor arrived with the result but you could say that something was wrong by looking at his facial expression.*

Inko" Is there something wrong doctor"

Doctor" Well I have good and bad news, which one do you want first."

Inko"...Huh...the bad one first...I guess"

Doctor"*sigh* I hate this part of the job" muttered the doc " well I'm sorry but your son is quirkless and you won't get one in the future"

Huh...I'm quirkless...but...I wanted to be a hero like All Might, I wanted to put a smile on the face of the citizens. 

Inko " I see and what's the good news"

Why do you sound like you don't care, mom?

Doctor" Well the good news is that your daughter has a strong telekinetic quirk that can rival green majesty if well trained."

Izumi" Did you hear that mom I can become a hero like All Might and Green Majesty."

Inko" Yes my baby you're gonna be a great hero in the future, but we have to train you. Let's go Izumi and thank you, doctor."

Doctor POV

Did she just leave without her son, she didn't even look at him, she didn't try to comfort him, damn what a bitch. How the fuck can you do that, no it doesn't matter this boy needs someone right now.

Doc" hey boy"

He just look at me with eyes filled with sadness.

Doc" It doesn't matter if you don't have a quirk, a quirk is just a tool, it does not define who you are or who you want to be if you want to become a hero, then train your ass off, I'm sure that you'll be able to do something great."

His eyes filled with sadness turned into ones filled with determination.

Izuku" thank you doctor it really means a lot." he said while smiling

Holy shit!!!, what's with this kid's smile, it's too bright, I need sunglasses!!!

Izuku POV

I quickly left the office to catch up with my mom and then went home but on the way they were talking about future projects like her training, what does she want for her birthday, for Christmas...Soon we reached home and our dad was watching TV.

Toshi" So how did it go?"

Inko"Well Izuku is quirkless but Izumi has a very strong telekinetic quirk.

Dad just got up without even looking at me and lift up Izumi in the air.

Toshi"Isn't that great Izumi you're gonna become a great hero, don't worry starting tomorrow we're going to train you to be the strongest."

Izumi"yeah!!!

Why, why do they act like I didn't even exist, is it because I'm quirkless? But it's not my fault, I didn't choose to be quirkless, I wanted to have one, I wanted to be a hero. NO!! don't think like that, I don't have their support, okay, they won't train me okay I'm gonna train on my own.

Time skip the day after

Izumi PoV

I was in school when I spotted my friends Shoto, Shoko, Katsuki, and Katsumi

Izumi" Hey guys"

4 of them" hey Izumi"

Katsuki" You went to the quirk doctor yesterday right, so what's your quirk"

Shoko" And what's Izuku's quirks"

Izumi" My quirk is called telekinetic, I can lift things with it and I can create some blast and Izuku is...quirkless.

Shoto" Well it's sad for Izuku but it doesn't mean he can't become a hero, look at Eraserhead, he basically fights quirkless

Izumi" But guys, I'm scared, even though uncle eraser fights quirkless, he still has one, what if Izuku dies trying to become a hero I don't want  to lose my onii-chan." I said while crying

Katsuki" Maybe we can scare him with our quirks, this way he would understand that it's dangerous and stop trying"

Shoko" It's a bad idea"

Katsumi" I agree with Shoka"

Katsuki" Then do you want to let him die?

The girls didn't say anything and then finally agree

Izumi" Okay let's do this, I don't want him to die."

We started looking for Izuku when we found him, he was reading a book about quirks I then asked him

Izumi" Onii-chan do you still want to become a hero even though you're quirkless"

Please onii-chan, says no.

Izuku"Of course, it's my dream..."

He couldn't even finish his sentence that the Bakugos have already landed an explosion on his face, the Todorokis froze his arms and I push him away with my telekinesis. He landed a few meters away.

Izumi" Do you really think you can become a hero, you're just a quirkless trash."I'm sorry onii-chan I don't want you to die

Katsuki"Yeah you should just give up there is no way that someone like can become a hero."Give up bro Izumi would be sad if you don't

Katsumi" It's embarrassing you should just stop" Please give up i-chan I don't want you to get hurt I love you please give up

After that, we just left him on the ground and began to walk away but something was weird so I decided to ask.

Izumi'" Shoto, Shoko why didn't you say anything, I thought you agreed to help us?

Shoto " Even though I'm scared for him I still think it's a bad idea but I don't have a better idea so I hurt him a little but I won't say anything to destroy his mind and sanity."

Shoko" I agree with Shoto"

Katsuki" Tch whatever as long as you don't get in our way."

Meanwhile Izuku POV

Why, why did they do that, aren't we friends, I thought that they would support me but it seems that I was wrong. So my parents and "friends" don't care about me. So I'm alone, okay they'll see, I'll show them all. I lay on the ground for a few more hours because the pain was too high, then I went home only to see my parents and my sister having dinner without me. Whatever I just went to my room and bandaged my wounds. And went to sleep.

" Tomorrow is gonna be a better day right "

Narrator POV

But the reality is often disappointing because his day wasn't better than any other day for 4 more years.

The phoenix born from the ashesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें