Chapter 13: USJ part 1

Aizawa " Settle down, just to inform you that we're going to the USJ so get up, get change and go to the bus.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Iida (weird movement) " Class, we should enter the bus in relation to our position in class!!!!"

Ikki, Stella, Giyuu, and Shinobu ignored him and enter the bus.

Iida" Wait you should-"

Ikki" It's not that kind of bus"

He stated calmly. Everyone entered the bus and Iida was depressed because it wasn't that kind of bus. Ikki and Stella are sitting next to eachother, she's resting her head on his shoulder while Ikki's head is on Stella's.

Shinobu and Giyuu are behind them and in the same position, it seemed that they were in their own world without caring about anything but a certain cat addict wasn't buying it.

Aizawa" So even here, they don't let their guard down. Even if I tried to use my capture gear on them, they would just cut it like nothing, I'm sure they can easily defeat pro I wonder who trained them." Thought the coffee addict.

The bus ride was chill until the frog decided to open her mouth.

Tsuyu" Tsugikuni"

Ikki opened his eyes and looked at Asui while patting Stella's head.

Ikki" Do you need something Asui?"

Tsuyu" Call me Tsu, but anyway I'm a really blunt person and I always say what's on my mind."

Ikki" Okay Tsu say what you wanna say."

Tsuyu" Thank you, so I was wondering, Yagi, calls you Onii chan, Katsumi calls you Ichan, Katsuki calls you Deku so I was wondering what exactly is your relationship?"

Ikki didn't answer immediately, meanwhile, Stella opened her eyes because she wanted to see the faces of Izumi and Katsumi, Shinobu and Giyuu were carefully listening because drama is life. 

Ikki" Well, I've known them since we were children, same with the Todoroki's but let's just say that something bad happened and now I have nothing to with them, don't get me wrong I'm on good terms with the Todoroki's. But I don't understand why Yagi calls me Onii chan even though we haven't any  parentage link, not gonna it's really annoying but it seems she's way too dumb to understand when I say to shut up."

He finished, Izumi and Katsumi were on the verge of crying, Shoto and Shoko were glad because he still see them as friends, Stella was smiling, and Shinobu and Giyuu try their best to not laugh. Sensing the tense atmosphere, Kirishima decided to change the subject.

Kirishima" But bro your quirk is really amazing, having fire coming from a sword, same with Vermillion, Tomiobro, or Kocho, in comparison mine is lame."

Ikki" What are you saying, there is no such thing as a lame  quirk, it depends on the user."

Stella" He's right Kirishima, with creativity, any quirk can be really powerful. Take mine for example, at first I was able to summon a sword but Ikki showed me that I can do so much more, now thanks to him, I can summon fire and create a weapon with it."

Kirishima" Damn now if you put it like that...Okay I gotta train even more and prove that I can be a great manly hero too!!" exclaimed Kirishima.

Ikki" That's the spirit bro." he said with a smile

Aizawa" We're here." he said tiredly.

The class left the bus, meet with 13, and entered the USJ. As they were talking, Ikki realized something.