Chapter 16: Sport festival

3rd PoV

It was the day of the sports festival, and the students of 1A were in their lodge, waiting for the first event. All of them were happy and excited, well almost all of them.

Ikki" I call bullshit !!!!"

Giyuu" I swear what the fuck is that !!??"

Shinobu" They want to use those pieces of trash!!!!! How can I fight with that!!!???"

Stella" Guys calm down it's not a big issue."

She said,  trying to ease the atmosphere but failed.

Ikki ( smile) " Babe I love you, you already know that but right now stay out of it, you can't understand since you have yours and NOT US!!!!!"

Stella" ....damn."

Shinobu" But for real, it's really troublesome."

Giyuu" Say it again."

Ikki" Those shit are so bad like even I could have made them better."

he said looking at what he had in his hand.

A boken. Yes, since their original blades are not a quirk, the school considered them as support gear, which is forbidden for the hero course. That's why they're so angry, they can use their breath with it but the blow will be weaker, much weaker. But the one who is truly annoyed by it is Shinobu.

Shinobu" At least you guys can still strike, but me, no. My breathing technique is made to pierce the enemy and poison them, with this shit, I can't poison and it's not even sharp like what the fuck!!"

Giyuu" At least you have your movements."

Ikki" I don't know about her but for me, wearing the sports suit is really annoying, my legs  feel so trapped, I feel like I'm slower."

Shinobu" So you feel it too...I use my speed to beat my enemy but with this outfit, it's gonna be a pain in the ass."

As they were complaining, Shoto and Shoko came to talk to them.

Shoto" Ikki."

He looked at him.

Ikki" Do you need something?"

Shoko" No we just wanted to wish you guys a good sports festival."

Shoto" May the best win."

Ikki" ( Smile" Yeah may the best win."

They fistbump. Kirishima saw this and had manly tears.

Kirishima" SO MANLY!!!!"

Soon, they were called to the arena. All the classes were next to eachother, Ikki, Stella, Shinobu, and Giyuu were next to eachother. Giyuu wasn't doing well.

Giyuu" Damn."

Shinobu" A problem?"

Giyuu" No I just feel like something bad is going to happen."

Ikki" Oh you have no idea."

Giyuu" Okay waht did you do?"

Ikki" Me? Nothing but Shiinobu I advise to film, it's going to be amazing."

Shinobu" What do-"

Midnight" Now please may  the 1st year representative come to the stage and make a speech!!"

Katsuki, Katsumi, and Izumi took a step forward.

Midnight" Tomioka Giyuu!!"

Giyuu had a look of disbelief when he heard Midnight. Stella was simply surprised but Ikki and Shinobu were the ones who were laughing their ass off.