Chapter 4: A new start

Narrator POV

Next day

Our protagonist just arrived in Paris after a flight that was 8 hours long, it was the first time he was taking the plane, and let's just say that it was not a pleasant experience. Izuku discovered he can't stand the plane, he just kept vomit during all fly. On the other hand, James was laughing his ass off at the view of Izuku and his struggle, sadly he forgot to take a video, he promised himself that next time he would be ready and film everything in 4K full HD so that he could piss off Izuku.

Izuku POV 

That damn plane, I swear it's not the end, I will win next time, I won't let it be like that, I'll take my revenge like Sasuke Uchiha, yes I started Naruto in the plane before getting sick, and damn its fire I'll have to finish it, can't wait to see Naruto become Hokage. And James, that bastard was laughing like there was no tomorrow, I mean if he was in my situation I would have laughed too so I can't really blame him. Now we are in the airport "Charles de Gaulle" in Paris and it's fucking big, way bigger than the one we took in Japan, as I was daydreaming, James looked at me and started a conversation.

James" So how was your first time on a plane?" he asked with a shitty grin like uncle Shota

Izuku" It was...interresting...I guess." I said with a tired voice

" At least you don't feel strange in legs due to sitting because you were always throwing up in the toilet," he said with a sarcastic

"You're horrible, how the fuck should I know that I have a fly sickness"

" Hahaha sorry you're right...anyway let's go we have to find the car, I don't remember where I parked it"

"You don't remember?"

"Hehehe I'm a little airhead sometimes"

"I begin to regret my choice, are you sure that you're at the head of a family that was friends of mine?" I said with a playful tone

He decided to go with the flow and responded with a playful tone.

" Ahh, you're hurting my feelings, I thought you were on my side but it seems that the same as Maya and my wife."

"I didn't know you were married"

" Well I am, it's been 20 years now, I also have a daughter, she's the cutest girl in the world, she will be training with you, she wants to become a hero too. I'm sure you'll get along very well with each other."

"I can't wait to meet them. " I said with my 1 million watt smile

James" What the fuck, what's whit his smile, he could illuminate the city that."

James" I'm sure they would be happy to have you...Oh here's the car let's go."*

"Right behind you"

Narrator POV

Time skip after the drive

The drive was rather calm because James was focused on the road and Izuku was sleeping since he was tired of the fly. Now Izuku is seen before James' house and we can clearly see that he was shocked.

Izuku" Is that really you're house it's so big" Izuku said in awe 

James" Yes it is, now let's get inside my wife is waiting inside"

The two of them went inside and Izuku was once again in awe before the living room, the table was in marble, and so do the wall, there was a huge Tv on the wall, a grey couch, and a huge chandelier on the ceiling. On the couch was sitting a woman who was in her 40s but was still really beautiful. Long straight red hair, she was wearing a simple white shirt with a pair of pants. She saw her husband enter the living room, get up and kiss him.