Chapter 1: Prologue

Narrator POV

It was late in the night, we could see a woman with long black and red hair running through a deep forest and carrying a child with the same hair and a birthmark on his forehead. The woman was being pursued by someone. Soon she reached a cliff and stopped right away.                                                                                                                                         

???" Dammit I can't let him get my boy," the woman said in a desperate tone

She started to hear some noises behind her

???" Why  don't we stop this little game of yours Maya?" The voice behind her asked

Maya" Don't mess with me I will never let you lay a finger on him"

???" Such a devoted woman don't worry I'll kill you first so you don't have to watch your son die"

Maya took a step back as the unknown man took one forward. Suddenly she reached the end of the cliff, look behind her, at her baby and finally at the man...and jumped. To say that the man was shooked would be an understatement and Maya couldn't help but smirk at the view on his face. While falling, she looked at her baby and said

" I'm sorry that it turned that way, I'm sorry that I couldn't see you grow. I know that my words are meaningless since you won't remember me but let me tell you that I'll always be with you and that I love you more than anything in this world, Izuku."

The mother rolled up around her son and finally hit the water. The man didn't move, he was still surprised by her action but he rapidly shrugged it off

???' Well, I wasn't the one who killed them but there is no way that someone would survive a fall like that so the job is done. All the potential sun breathers are dead." the man said while walking away.

But little did he know that the baby was not like any other child.

Timeskip a few hours later

We can see a man with a skeleton body and blond hair walking with a pregnant woman who has green hair. We can hear them talking about their work.

???" I'm sorry that I can't be more with you and accompany you through the pregnancy Inko," the blond man said

Inko" It's alright Toshinori, you're the number one hero, you can't just disappear like that just because of me" replied Inko

And yes these people are known as Toshinori and  Inko Yagi aka All Might ( number one hero) and Green Majesty ( number seven hero). What a surprise ( insert sarcastic tone). As they were walking next to a river they spotted a corpse stranded on the shore, holding a baby who was crying. Toshi immediately rushed to the baby and checked the pulse of the woman who was holding him.

Toshi: " She's dead" 

Inko" What do we do about the baby? we can't just let him here"

Toshi" Well  maybe we can take him, our house is already prepared for a baby so why not another one."

Inko" Ok so we are taking him, now we should call an ambulance"

Toshi " Yeah you're right"

Inko " By the way is there anything else like a name or something?"

Toshi " On the child, there is a name, "izuku" so I guess it's his name and there is also a little box but I can't open it"

And that's how our little  Izuku was saved by two heroes but sadly if we were to ask him in a few years if he wanted to be held by them he would say no. No, if he knew what was gonna happen, he would stay far away from them.

Author out

Stay safe