Chapter 22: Back to school and Final exam announcement

Time skip after the internship

In class

3rd PoV

Mina" Hagakure!! how was your intership?"

Toru" It was boring!! I only did paperwork!!"

Mina" Aw that's sucks but I did the same!! What about you Asui!!"

Asui" I went on patrol and stopped some thief."

Mina" That's awesome!! I wish mine was this exciting!!!"

Asui" If we're talking about exciting, then what about those 2?"

She said, pointing at Ikki and Giyu. Mina immediately rushed at them.

Mina" That's true!!!! Both of you were with top ten heroes!!! Tomioka fought that weird blob and Tsugikuni arrested the hero killer!!!"

Toru" That's true!! Tsugikuni, what was he like? Was he strong?"

Ikki" He was weak as fuck."

This statement surprised the whole class who was listening, more accurately Izumi, because even with better control over OFA, she couldn't do shit against him.

Momo" But he did kill a lot  of pro heroes, he couldn't be as weak as you're saying."

Ikki" You're wrong Yaorozu. I beat with only my sword skills. I only use my quirk once at the end to finish him, that's all."

Giyu" Meanwhile I was with fighting a weird green blob, thank  you for that."

Ikki" No prob."

Giyu" I was being sarcastic."

Ikki" I know."

Then Stella punched Ikki on the head.

Stella" Still it was reckless of you to  go alone."

Shinobu patted Ikki's head like an older sister would do to her little brother.

Shinobu" Ara~ I don't think so. He got the permission of Mirko to fight and he saved a pro hero too. I think he did a great job."

Ikki" Thanks Shinobu"

Shinobu" No problem Ototo."

The bell rang and the students went back to their seats. All might entered and told them to meet him at field gamma

--------------------------------

The students are on field gamma. They have to race eachother and rescue All Might. The first group is composed of Izumi, Katsumi, Iida, Sero, and Shinobu.

They were already in place, meanwhile, the class was talking about who'll win.

Jiro" This group has everyone in the class with good mobility."

Momo" Mmm perhaps Yagi is at disadvantage."

Kirishima" Who do you think will win? I think Sero's gonna win."

Katsuki" Katsumi'll be first."

Ochahoe *cough* Ochako" Even if he's injured, I think Iida's gonna win."

Asui nod.

Ikki/Giyu/Stella" Shinobu got this in the bag."

Denki" Well she's fast but this isn't a plain field, I think someone who can slightly fly like Katsumi will win."