Chapter 7: Engagement and Return

Narrator POV

It's been one week since our lovebirds shared their first time, and their parents knew that they did the deed. Why? because Stella was unable to walk for 3 days straight since we can't say that Ikki went easy on her so he had to carry her around the house because for her it was his fault even tho she's the one who asked for it but he executed cause he didn't want to feel her wrath. He was stronger than her but when she was mad, she could destroy a city in one swing. 

Right now they're in front of their parents because Ikki announced that he wanted to go back to Japan to try the UA entrance exam which was in ten months and Stella wanted to accompany him.

James " Are you sure you want to go back, you can still go to the best school in France and it's just behind UA in the world's ranking."

Ikki " Yeah I'm sure of it, it's been my dream school since I was a kid and I know I'm going to ace the exam"

James " Aren't you scared of seeing them again? You know that All might and Green Majesty are going to be teachers there." 

He asked, it would have been normal since all the bad things they did to him but the young man has already made up his mind.

Ikki" Of course, I would rather not see them again but I would not let them block me and my dream again. And besides nothing is scarier than you during training or Stella when she's angry."

His statement earned him a chuckle from his mother, a small smile from his father, and a pout from his lovely girlfriend.

Ikki" Stella right now you're not scary but really cute"

Stella" Of course I'm cute and you're lucky to have someone like me in your life." she said while puffing her " oppai is truth " chest.

(By the way, which side are you on, flat is justice, medium is premium, oppai is truth, thighs save lives, loli is policy, all size makes the hood rise... I'm waiting for your answers)

Ikki" You're right I'm lucky to have you and I won't change you for  anything in the world because I love you"

Stella" Awwww Ikki I feel the same I won't change you anything in the world either, I love you Ikki"

And they shared a kiss, ignoring their surrounding until their mother made them stop.

Mana" Ahem"

At the sound of their mother, both of them stopped and looked away while blushing and clearly embarrassed

Ikki/Stella "Sorry"

James " Haha, you two are adorable, they remind me of us when we were young, don't think so Mana?"

Mana" *chuckle* I must agree with you darling but we should go back to the topic"

James" Right."

Mana" So Ikki you want to go back to Japan and Stella you want to follow him, am I right?"

Ikki" Yes"

Stella" That's right I don't to be separated from him"

Mana" I see, I don't have any problem with that but you two will have to be engaged so that I can let you go"

Ikki" Okay that won't be a problem"

Stella" I don't mind"

.

.

.

.

.