Chapter 9: Entrance Exam

Narrator POV

Today is the day. Today is the UA entrance exam, the first step to becoming a hero for our main character. It's the morning and Ikki's sleeping on his back and Stella is hugging his arm. The door of their room suddenly opens and a little girl jumps on the bed and starts to wake Ikki up.

???" Daddy wakes up!!"

Ikki"Mmmh...5 more minutes..."

???" You can't you have your exam today, mommy you too!!"

Then Ikki and Stella woke up and saw the little girl with white long hair and cute cat ears.

Ikki and Stella hug the little girl and say

Ikki/Stella" Hello Yuuki"

The girl known as Yuuki smiled and answered.

Yuuki" Hello mommy, daddy!"

Now you may wonder how the fuck did they get a daughter who is 6 years old. To understand, we'll have to go back in time.

Flashback 5 months ago

Ikki POV

It has been four months since I adopted the little kitten and I must say, she's weird, not weird in a bad way but sometimes I feel like she understands what I'm saying like she knows how to speak but it's impossible since it's a cat. Right?

Right now I'm alone with Yuuki while Stella is a way to buy some stuff. I'm on the couch and the kitten is on my lap while I'm petting her.

Ikki" You're way too cute you know that right Yuuki?"

I asked the kitten, I wasn't expecting an answer but then something happened that freaked the shit out of me.

Yuuki" Thanks, daddy."

The kitten answered so she's talking...

SHE'S TALKING??!!!

Ikki" WHAT THE FUCK!!!!"

Yuuki" Daddy don't scream."

Ikki" How do you want me to not, you're a cat and you're talking!!!"

Yuuki" I'm not really a cat."

Ikki" What now?"

Yuuji jumps off his lap and suddenly a light appears around the cat's body. Once the light died, it revealed a cute little girl with cat ears.

Ikki" Okay now I need an explanation."

Yuuki" You see my quirk is called  Cat Change, it's not powerful, I can just transform myself into a cat and I have cat ears when I'm in my human form. When my quirk manifested, my parents abandoned me because of my ears, they are people who hate mutant quirk, so I wandered around the streets in my cat form since it's easier to survive that way. Then you found me and it was the best  moment of my life, every day has been filled with joy, so I decided to show you my real form because I taught you'll still love me."