Chapter 29: Ultimate moves and provisional licenses

Timeskip next day

Waking up, Stella was covered in warmth, she could feel 2 strong arms wrapped around her as she was on top of her man. She was able to feel his warmth because she was naked. They had some fun last night, even tho it wasn't the first time, Stella still blushed a little. She liked the feeling, she looked at the clock and saw it was 6 am and the school doesn't start until 8 am. She rested her head on his chest.

"I can get up later."

---------------------------------

The couple is running to the class.

Ikki" I can't believe we managed to get late!"

Stella" I shouldn't had fall back to sleep!"

Yuuki" Daddy, faster!!"

( Do not take that out of context)

Yuuki was on her platform, on top of Ikki's head. For her, it was the most comfortable place. They finally arrived, Ikki opened the door roughly, making his and Stella's presence known. Aizawa was already here and saw the two teens panting. His eyes glowed red.

Aizawa" Why are you late?"

Stella" We didn't wake up sir."

Aizawa" Why?"

Ikki" We were tired...I guess?"

Aizawa" And why were you tired?"

The two teens didn't answer, Stella was blushing and Ikki was smiling as if nothing happened.

Shinobu" Oh my Stella is that a hickey?"

She quickly covered her neck.

Shinobu" You got your answer sensei."

Ikki" Really Stella?"

Steam was coming out of her head because of the embarrassment. She said nothing and went towards nothing. Ikki laughed and did the same.

Aizawa" Anyway, as I was saying, the provisional exam for your license is near so we'll be focusing on them, that's why today and until the exam, you'll work on ultimate moves."

The class cheered as they would do something heroic yet normal. Izumi clenched her fist in determination. As the class wanted to ask questions, the door swung open as Cementoss, Ectoplasm, and Midnight.

Ectoplasm" An ultimate move is unique to the user, it's like a chef's specialty. Meaning no one can copy it."

Cementoss" It's a move that can change the outcome of a fight. That's why you must have at least two of them."

Midnight" Your moves will represent you, in this  age, pro heroes without special moves are endangered species."

Aizawa" We'll tell you later, for now, go change into your hero's costume and meet us at gym gamma."

Leaving the classroom, the class headed towards the locker room, Ikki handed Yuuki to Stella.

Arriving at gym gamma, Ikki was surprised.

Ikki" Stella I didn't know you changed your costume, it looks amazing."

Stella" Thank you Ikki, I wanted to match with the rest for our future agency."

Shinobu" We should search for a name."

Giyu" I thought it was the hashiras."

Shinobu" No that's our title, we need a name for the agency."