↳ 𝟮𝟮 : ❝ [𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀] ¡! ❞

📍SOKOVIA

📍SOKOVIA

◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°

Looking up at the memorial, Zemo admired its work, resting his hands in the pockets of his jackets. He was taken back to the day he was told that his family had passed away in the ruckus between rogue robots and Avengers.

A series of footsteps caught his attention and he turned to see Bucky walk forward to his level, coming to a stop at his side.

Zemo sighed, "I thought you'd be here sooner. Don't worry. I've decided I'm not going to kill you."

"Imagine my relief," Bucky replied in his usual monotone voice.

Zemo turned to face him, "The girl has been radicalized beyond salvation. He's as stubborn as Steve Rogers before him. And Y/N's supporting him without a second thought, just like she did with Steve."

Bucky set his jaw, tightening his grip on the gun so hard that it started to shake slightly.

"But you," he paused, "They literally programmed you to kill. James, do what needs to be done. Karli has people everywhere, and there's only one way to make sure she cannot continue her mission."

"I appreciate the advice," he spoke slowly, "But we're gonna do it our own way,"

Yeah," Zemo chuckled, "I was afraid you would say that." He looked straight into the barrel of the gun when Bucky raised it, giving him a nod of affirmation to proceed.

Bucky pulls the trigger. The gun clicks, not releasing any bullets, making Zemo's face contort in a look of confusion. All he wanted was to be reunited with his family. But his actions of the past weighed such a heavy toll that maybe life wouldn't give that privilege.

With a smug expression, Bucky lowered the gun and opened his metal fist, dropping bullets to the pavement below that should've been in the revolver of the gun.

Three women of the Dora Milaje walk up behind Zemo and blocked his way, "Ladies," he nodded, "Ah, Y/N," he pursed his lips together when the H/C haired woman came into view.

"One thing I realized about you after we met was how you went on and on about Sokovia." Y/N walked towards the men, coming to a stop beside Bucky, "At first, I thought you were doing it to aggravate me, but then it hit me. The memorial. You didn't get to visit it," she gave him a dark look, "And you really thought I would leave him," she jerked her head at Bucky, "Alone with you?"

"And I thought he was the protective one," Zemo smirked slightly.

"Perhaps not the only one," she mirrored his expression and turned to the leader of the Dora Milaje behind him, "Can I have a moment alone with him, Ayo?"

The Wakanda warrior nodded in agreement, "3 minutes," with that, she led her companions aside to give them their space.

"Did you not hear me?" Y/N did a double-take when she noticed Bucky hadn't moved an inch.