↳ 𝟯𝟭 : ❝ [𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲] ¡! ❞

◌୭˚➶

◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°

Y/N walked into the room, which she recognized as her home back in Sokovia. She stared at the back of a woman in the kitchen, who was making dinner.

"Charming," Amanda stated, "Loving the Cold War aesthetic. But why are we here?"

"Mama," Y/N trailed with a smile, staring at her mother in disbelief.

"Mama!" a girl around the age of fifteen, walked towards the woman in the kitchen.

"Alina," Y/N said fondly, recognizing her sister.

The front door of the house banged open, and Y/N flinched involuntarily. Amanda furrowed her eyebrows at her. A man with a small beard and balding head marched into the room with a briefcase in hand.

"Papa," Y/N murmured. Amanda noticed her bitter and fearful tone.

"F/N," her mother greeted her husband with a small smile.

"Katrina, Alina," F/N nodded at her and headed to the couch, "Where is Y/N?"

"Y/N?" Katrina called for her daughter, casting a warning glance at her husband.

"We're right here, mom," Amanda rolled her eyes.

"Y/N?" her mother called again.

"That's your cue, lady," Amanda spoke as Y/N stared at her parents, "You're on." She pushed her forward and now Y/N was in her ten-year-old form.

"Papa," Y/N stood in front of her father with an uncertain smile, making him grunt in response.

Katrina glared at her husband, "That's enough, Alec. She has not done anything," she told in Sokovian, bringing her daughter in a protective hug.

"Always a disappointment," F/N shook his head, "Why can't you be more like your sister?" he shot at her. Alina gave an apologetic look as Y/N stared at the floor. 

Comments like this would usually reduce the ten-year-old to tears. But knowing very well that expressing her emotions will only aggravate her father, she learned to keep them in check.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, making F/N stop his rant. Alina got off the couch to open it. 

"Hello," said a voice that Y/N recognized at once, "Is Y/N in there?" Y/N got out of her mother's clutches and rushed to the door with a broad smile.

"Y/N!" Pietro crushed her in a bear hug, making her laugh. "Wanda wanted to come too, but I couldn't find her. So, I came to get you. You're coming right?"

Y/N turned to her mother for permission, who nodded with a smile. Alina winked at Y/N, making her return it with a frown. 

"Come on, then," Pietro caught Y/N by her wrist, tugging her out of her door.