↳ 𝟯𝟮 : ❝ [𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆] ¡! ❞

◌୭˚➶

◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°

The two entered into what looked like the dining area in the HYDRA base that Y/N, Wanda, and Pietro, volunteered for and stayed in.

"Ah, Y/N. The rebellious years," Amanda declared in fascination, looking around, "Quick question, your reaction to the bombing of your street and the murder of your family and Wanda's parents was to join an anti-freedom terrorist organization?"

"We wanted to change the world," Y/N defended, shuffling towards the table in the middle.

"Don't be scared," Amanda soothed her, "You already lived it once."

Now, Y/N was sitting next to Wanda, eating and chatting away, with no worries.

"Hey Princessa," Pietro collapsed in front of the girls with a charming smile.

"Spoon-head," Y/N acknowledged him. Wanda chuckled, earning herself a glare from her twin.

"Why do you keep calling me Spoon-head?" asked Pietro folding his arms with a mock pout.

Y/N rolled her eyes, bringing the steel fork to her mouth and chewing on her bite of food. "You see," she brought a spoon close to his face, "Do I see any difference between this spoon and your bleached head? No," she shrugged, "Wouldn't be surprised if this spoon was smarter than you. Who knows?"

Wanda high-fived her with a laugh and Pietro leaned back on his chair with a pout, but it turned into a small smile as he admired Y/N. Though she was only wearing blank grey hospital robes and her hair was slightly greasy and disheveled, Pietro was staring at her as though she was the only thing that mattered in the world. Wanda saw this, raised her eyebrows, and smiled to herself.

A guard walked towards the trio, "L/N." Y/N, Wanda, and Pietro turned to him. "They are calling you." 

Y/N nodded assuring at Wanda and Pietro and followed the guard. He led her into a secluded room at the end of the corridor. The door opened and the guard gestured for her to get in.

Y/N walked into the room, which had a metal, grate catwalk in the middle, leading to the table which had Loki's scepter with the Mind Stone fitted into it.

"For our notes, Miss L/N," a voice echoed through the intercom, "Can you state your name and confirm your status?"

"Y/N L/N, Volunteer," Y/N replied nervously.

"Touch the sample."

Y/N looked ahead at the one-way glass, "So I—I just" She reluctantly took a step forward. The scepter started shaking and humming. Y/N tilted her head curiously.

The Stone detached from the scepter and floated towards her. Swallowing nervously, she deliberately stretched out her hand to touch it. 

But before she could, the blue casing exploded to reveal a yellow one inside it. The doctors behind the glass stood up at once in hysteria.

Wind started to blast harshly against her face, followed by a bright yellow beam of light. Y/N squinted her eyes and saw the silhouette of a person with a two-pointed crown and outstretched arms. Y/N could only make out that much until the Stone stopped glowing and she fell on the grounding a heap, unconscious.

The doctors rushed into the room at once and checked her pulse, "She's alive get her into isolation. Now." Two men carried her out of the room as the doctor went back to the intercom and announced, "Next, Miss Maximoff." Wanda saw her best friend being carried away motionless and gazed at her worriedly. As Wanda made to go check on her, an old guard kindly assured, "She's well and alive. Don't worry."

"So," Amanda started to speak. Y/N was now standing next to her, in her black tank top and green jacket. She looked around and saw that the corridor was completely empty. "Little orphan Y/N got up close and personal with an Infinity Stone that amplified her what otherwise, would've died on vine. The broken pieces of you are finally adding, sweetheart." she glanced at her, "I have a theory, but something tells me there's more to it."

She waved her hand to the side and a door with a steel handle emerged out of the grey walls.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•