↳ 𝟮𝟯 : ❝ [𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀] ¡! ❞

⇢ ˗ˏˋ Fᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ࿐ྂ

📍LOUISIANA, DELACROIX

◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°

"Tommy, Carlos, man this is amazing," Sam grinned at the wrapped new gears for the boat and patted the old man's back, "Thanks so much, y'all."

"Word goes out that the Wilson family needs help, we still got a bit of usefulness in us," replied a short and stout old man, called Tommy.

"Yes, sir," Carlos acknowledged with a chuckle.

"How do we get it off the truck?" Sam questioned. 

The wrapped gears shifted and were raised off the back of the truck by Bucky, as he placed it on the ground, "You're Welcome." He lifted a blue and white-striped suitcase and placed it in its place, "Just dropping this off. You can sign for it and I'll go," he said and looked behind Sam, searching for a mass of H/C hair, "Called in a favour from the Wakandans."

Sam eyed it doubtfully, running a hand over it. He turned to Bucky to ask something but smirked as he was still searching for her over the crowded harbor, "She's not—"

"Y/N!" they heard Sarah greet and turned around to see her walk towards the H/C haired women.

Y/N had shut the door of her car with her foot and removed her sunglasses, stifling her yawn. She stretched her hands above her head to relieve the stress due to her long drive, all the way from Manhattan. 

Sarah was about to speak when her sons bet her to it. AJ and Cass sprinted forward past their mother, "Aunt Y/N!"

"Oof," Y/N winced when the two boys ran into her and embraced her around the waist. Pressure was applied to the wound in her abdomen and a spark of pain spread throughout her body. But a smile was plastered on her face at the warm greeting from the younger boys.

Y/N was quite close to the Wilsons' as Sam had introduced her to his family while they were on the run from Secretary Ross and the government. Adding to this, Y/N had helped and kept in touch with Sarah during the Blip, given that AJ and Cass were mere toddlers. Eventually, the boys got close to her and looked up to her, just like they did with Sam.

She let out a sigh when they pulled back, "AJ," she pointed at the elder brother, "And Cass," she turned to the younger one, "Did I get it right? Please tell me I got it right."

"Yep," Cass nodded in confirmation and AJ gave her two thumbs up in encouragement.

"Finally!" Y/N beamed in pride.

"And it only took you five years," Sarah mocked her with a smirk and brought her in a quick hug, kissing her cheek in greeting, which Y/N returned gladly with a roll of her eyes and sheepish smile.