↳ 𝟬𝟵 : ❝ [𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵-𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝘆] ¡! ❞

◌୭˚➶

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°

Y/N had returned back after her small meeting with her own therapist and was now seated behind a table in between Sam and Bucky. The super soldier kept glancing at her every now and then; he didn't know she had started to go to therapy and he wondered what else she had gotten into ever since they split up.

"So," Dr. Raynor set her notebook on the table and looked up at the grumpy, moping trio in front of her,  "Who would like to start?"

"Alright, look," Sam adjusted himself on the seat, "Doctor, Raynor?" She nodded in affirmation. "I get it why you want me to talk to Freaky Magoo over here. But I'm 100% fine."

"It is my job to make sure you're okay. And, so, yeah, this may be slightly unprofessional, but it's the only way that I can see if you're getting over what's eating at you."

"This is ridiculous," Sam tossed his head back with a breath.

"I second that," Y/N crossed her knees.

"Yeah, I agree," Bucky shook his head.

"See? Making progress already" Dr. Raynor pointed out, "So, who wants to go first?" Sam and Bucky stared at the metal table in front of them while Y/N casually played with a green mist between her fingers. "No volunteers? Wow. How surprising," she deadpanned, "Okay. So, we're gonna do an exercise. It's something I use with couples when they're trying to figure out what kind of life they wanna build together." 

"Too late for that," Y/N chuckled humourlessly.

"Are you familiar with the miracle question?" Dr. Raynor overtook her comment.

"Of course, not," Sam answered and Y/N shrugged cluelessly.

"Absolutely not," Bucky retorted.

"Okay," Dr. Raynor nodded, "Suppose that while your sleeping, a miracle occurs. When you wake up, what is something that you would like to see that would make your life better?"

"In my miracle," Y/N started to speak, "I wouldn't be stuck between these two like I always am," she indicated at the men at her sides.

"In mine, he," Bucky jabbed his thumb at Sam, "He would talk less."

"Exactly what I was gonna say," Sam turned to him, "Isn't that ironic?" 

"See, what I mean?" Y/N told Dr. Raynor, and Bucky nodded with a sarcastic smile.

"You guys are leaving me with no choice," Dr. Raynor heaved a breath, "It's time for the soul gazing exercise."

"This is gonna be fun," Y/N muttered.

"I like this one better," Bucky waved a hand.

"Oh, God. He's gonna love this one," Sam grinned.