↳ 𝟮𝟴 : ❝ [𝗨𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵] ¡! ❞

⇢ ˗ˏˋ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴀʏs ʟAᴛᴇʀ ࿐ྂ

◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°

"So you guys are together now?" Sam leaned back on the couch, "Like official?"

"If that's how you wanna put it," Y/N shrugged, adjusting the wirings of one of Sam's sensory arm braces. He had come over to her apartment to get help with a few arrangements with his suit.

"Did you guys do the frickle frackle?"

"Now, really?" she gave him a look, "Just use the word, 'sex'"

"Did you?"

"Well, obviously."

"Oh, please don't tell me you did it on the couch," Sam shot out of his seat with a disgusted grimace.

"No," Y/N rolled her eyes with a laugh.

"I'm not taking any chances," he started to pace the room's length instead of sitting down.

"And I thought I was dramatic," Y/N grabbed the TV remote and switched it on, changing until she reach the news channel as Sam wanted to watch it.

"In New York, where the GRC is voting on the controversial Patch Act, which could move up to twenty million refugees back home to their countries of origin," a TV anchor spoke, "It came during these difficult times of international politics."

Y/N turned to Sam when his phone started to ring and he answered it. 

"Hey,"  Torres spoke, "Sorry this took so long. Spare you the technical details."

Standing up from her seat, Y/N walked over to Sam's side and realized that it was a video call.

"Oh, Y/N, hey!" he greeted the Avenger, "Didn't know you were with Sam. How're you? How's your injury?"

"It's all good, Toress, thanks," Y/N smiled at him.

"Back to the point. I finally got the results of the scans you guys asked for, and I think we're onto something. When we look back, all these pings, they're from the places just before the Flag Smashers hit. Clearly, they're all over Europe. Earlier today, we got one from New York."

Y/N's brows furrowed and swapped a look with Sam, letting him set his phone upright on a table in the side.

"Now, I can't promise you whether they're using a VPN or not," Torres carried on, "Or masking their location, but—"

"Great work Joaquin," Sam interrupted him, "We'll take it from here."

With that, Sam declined the call, texting something and Y/N turned off the television.