↳𝟭𝟲 : ❝ [𝗔𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗵] ¡! ❞

◌୭˚➶

◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°

"Madripoor could give New York a run for its money," Sam said as he followed Sharon into a barge near the coast of Madripoor with Y/N, Bucky, and Zemo.

"They know how to party," Zemo added.

"With that bounty on your head," Sharon checked her phone and took a right, "The longer you're in Madripoor, the less likely you're leaving."

She stopped in front of a row of containers, "All right, he's in there," she pointed to a red container, "Container 4261. I'll keep an eye when you guys talk to Nagel," she stretched out her handful of earpieces, "But hurry, We're on borrowed time."

They each took the earpiece as Sharon walked away from the group. Y/N and Sam led the other two to the container. Sam opened the door of the container and Bucky looked over Y/N's shoulder; it seemed to be empty.

"Hey Sharon, you sure this is the right one?" Sam asked as Y/N walked into it, her combat boots clicking against the metal surface, "It's completely empty."

"Positive it has to be," Sharon replied.

Y/N tilted her head and stared at the end of the container. Strangely, she could feel air currents and vibrations coming from it. Zemo walked past her and ran his hands over the wall, feeling for any dent. He stopped and turned to Y/N, "Do the honours." Y/N spun her palms and sent a small green blast at the door. It gave a small creak and moved back slightly.

Y/N turned to Sam and Bucky and they pulled their guns out at once. Y/N followed Zemo down the container and was met with a series of steps that led up into the darkness. She climbed up them, the men following her closely behind.

Bright blue light and light music greeted them when they walked through a doorway. Sam and Bucky held their guns up and circled the room, Zemo at their tail. Y/N stopped and clicked her boot twice slightly on the floor and jerked her head forward, signalling for the others to follow her.

They saw a man hunched over his desk, transferring some sort of liquid to a test tube. Sam removed the needle off the recorder, which made the man turn around abruptly.

"Doctor Nagel?" Sam questioned his identity.

"Who are you? What do you want?" he asked in growing suspicion.

"We know you created the super-soldier serum."

"Get out of my lab."

Sam tried to stop him, but Nagel did it himself when his eyes fell on Bucky, who was glaring at him, leaning on a machine next to Y/N.

"You know who he is right?" Sam followed his gaze, "This is Baron Zemo," he turned Nagel by the shoulder to face Zemo. "I know you've heard him too. You seem like a pretty smart guy," he pushed him roughly on a metal grate, "So, you better become conversational real quick."