↳ 𝟭𝟰 : ❝ [𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻] ¡! ❞

◌୭˚➶

◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°

"Looks like breaking all these laws is treating you well," Sam spoke up as they walked into an exhibition gallery with Sharon.

"I thought if I had to hustle, might as well enjoy the life of a hustler," Sharon replied, "You know how much I get for a real Monet?"

"Deactivate your hustle mode. You sell fake Monets."

"No, She means real," Zemo contradicted his statement, "This gallery is specialized in stolen artwork. Monet. Van Gogh. Classics."

"It's true. You know," Bucky added as Y/N walked next to Sam, "Half the artwork in museums like Louvre is fake. Real stuff sits in places like this."

"That's Grant Wood, right there," Y/N stared at a painting in awe. She did a double-take when she saw Bucky giving her an impressed look and Sam a bemused one, making her roll her eyes, "I know stuff too. I don't live under a rock like Sam here."

"Okay, guys," Sam pulled out his phone to crosscheck their words, "I see what you're doing. You're more wordly than good old Sam."

"Yeah? What does google say?" Bucky strode past him, following Y/N.

"Yeah, No shit," Sam admitted in disbelief as he stared at the phone and then at the painting in front of him.

"You guys need to change. I'm hosting clients in an hour," Sharon informed and stared at Y/N, her eyes dropping down to her exposed front, "Damn. That's hot," she dragged the word, making her smirk, "Not gonna lie, it does look uncomfortable."

"You have no idea," she sighed heavily.

❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Much better," Sharon commented when she saw Sam standing shirtless, rummaging for a shirt. She had taken Sam, Y/N, Bucky, and Zemo over to her place and let them crash for the night.

"What's going on Sharon?" Sam turned to her after picking a shirt, "You don't ever wanna come back home?"

"They'll lock me up if I step foot back in the States. Madripoor doesn't allow extradition."

"Look I'm sorry I didn't call. But after The Blip and the chaos, I just—"

"Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke right? The way you gave up that shield, deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy."

"He knows," Zemo leaned against a table, "And not so deep down."

"By the way how's the new Cap?" Sharon grinned slyly.

"Don't get me started," Bucky grumbled.

"Please," Sharon chuckled, "You buy into all that stars and striped bullshit. Before you were his pet psychopath, you were Mr. America! Cap's best friend," she laughed.