↳ 𝟬𝟳 : ❝ [𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁] ¡! ❞

◌୭˚➶

◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°

Sam, Y/N, and Bucky were back on board the jet. Sam was lying on his back on his seat with crossed arms. Y/N was doing the same, fiddling with the multiple rings she wore on her fingers. Bucky was seated on the raised podium between them.

"You alright?" Y/N caught sight of the super soldier staring off into the distance.

"Let's take the shield," Bucky spoke, "Let's take the shield and do this ourselves."

"We can't just run up on the man, beat him up, and take it," Sam sat up and leaned back on his seat, "Do you remember what happened the last time we stole the shield?"

"Maybe,"

"I'll help you in case you forgot. Sharon was branded enemy of the state; Steve, Y/N, and I were on the run for two years. I don't know about you, but I don't wanna live the rest of my life La Vida Loca. We just got our ass handed to us by Super Soldiers, and we got nothing."

"Not entirely true," Bucky got off the podium and sat down next to Sam. "There is someone you guys should meet."

Sam and Y/N turned to each other with eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

📍 BALTIMORE, MARYLAND

"Hey! It's Black Falcon," said a small kid as the trio walked by a fence down the street, "What's up?"

"Just Falcon kid," Sam corrected, and Y/N smiled in amusement at the interaction.

"No, no," he insisted, "My daddy told me it's 'Black Falcon.'"

Sam came to a stop in front of him, "Is it because I'm Black, and I'm the Falcon?"

"Well, technically. I mean, yes."

"So, are you— like Black kid?"

The kid sighed in defeat and Sam laughed, "I got him, right?" he said nudging the chuckling boy next to him and jogged up to Y/N. Both of them followed Bucky up the stairs of a porch of the house.

Y/N and Sam looked around the area while Bucky banged the metal door three times. After a few minutes, a boy around sixteen or seventeen years opened the door behind the metal one in front of it.

"We're here to see Isaiah," Bucky 

"Nobody named Isaiah lived here," the boy replied.

"Look, we just wanna talk to him," Bucky let out a breath.

"You must not hear what I just said. You ain't getting in this house. Y'all can leave now."

"Tell him the guy from the bar in Goyang is here. He's gonna know what that means."