↳𝟭𝟳 : ❝ [𝗜𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲] ¡! ❞

◌୭˚➶

◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°

Y/N was lying back on the couch, mindlessly scrolling through her phone. Zemo walked into the room in his robes and Sam sat on the island in the kitchen.

"Sam, I'm taking your laptop," Y/N raised a hand full of green mists, levitating his laptop bag towards herself.

"Are you requesting or informing me?" he raised an eyebrow, clearly unimpressed.

Y/N didn't answer and set the device on the table in front of her, quickly getting to work. She pulled out a black and purple drive from her pocket and inserted it to the side of it.

"What're you doing?" Zemo questioned curiously.

"I can't find anything on Walker. His whereabouts I mean," she elaborated, "I lost connection,"

"You hacked into his tech?!" Sam's eyes widened and she rolled her eyes at his reaction, "Y/N! You're basically hacking into the government."

"Spending time in Wakanda with Shuri has its benefits," she carded her hand through her hair, turning back to the screen in front of her, "Besides, it's not my fault if the government is lousy, Samuel. And If Mr. Star pants is gonna piss me off for hacking Redwing, then I'm gonna hack his cheap tech too."

"You've got fire in you," Zemo nodded in appreciation, "I see why James likes you."

Y/N screwed her face up in a weird look when she glanced up at him, "Creepo."

Unfazed, Zemo shrugged and walked towards the cabinets of the kitchen, setting the towel in his hands on top of a chair.

Y/N wanted to get to John Walker's file, but a name at the very top caught her attention at once.

Aaron Hammond - Battle of New York (2012)

Curiosity got the best of her and Y/N set the laptop on the pillow resting on her thighs and clicked on the folder. Her frown only deepened when a dialog box popped up, that read: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL.

"Well, the Wakandans are here," Bucky walked into the living room, removing his jacket, "They're here for Zemo. Bought us more time."

"Were you followed?" Sam asked, turning to face him.

"No."

"How can you be so sure?"

"'Cause I know when I'm being followed."

"It was sweet of you to defend me at last," Zemo spoke in slight amusement.

"Hey, you shut it," Sam snapped, "No one's defending you. You killed Nagel."

"Do we really have to litigate what may or may not have happened?"

"There's nothing to 'litigate'. You straight shot the man."