↳ 𝟬𝟱 : ❝ [𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗿𝘀] ¡! ❞

◌୭˚➶

◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°

Following the trucks closely, Y/N and Sam were on air while Bucky managed to catch up with one of the vehicles. He ripped open the door of the and climbed in, searching through their stolen items. 

"They're stealing medicine. Vaccines," he told into the comms. A curly-haired girl walked out from behind one of the box stacks, "Hi" 

"Bucky, talk to me," Sam spoke, "What's going on?"

"Found the hostage. You okay?" he informed and added to the girl.

The girl didn't reply and instead broke into a toothy grin, making him frown. Next moment, Bucky was thrown out of the trailer onto a windshield of the truck behind. He grabbed the top of vehicle for support, "Shit."

Two people hoisted him to the roof of the truck and held him down, taking turns to throw punches at him. The girl from the grunt leapt to the top and hit Bucky right across her face.

Redwing lowered himself above the truck and started to fire at them. The girl jumped up with a grunt, grabbed it mid-air, and broke it apart with her knee.

"I always wanted to do that," Bucky grumbled, before getting punched across the face.

Y/N landed in top of the truck with green energy spheres on each hand. Holding out a hand at the girl, she restrained her with green mists and lifted her into the air, "Sam."

Sam flew downwards and knocked her off into the other truck  with his wings, that was steering parallel to them.

Bucky grunted as he tripped one of the person holding him down, "Oh, how nice of you guys to join the fight!"

Y/N dodged a punch aimed for her, elbowed the person on the hip, and pushed them off the truck. She stumbled forward when someone kicked her back, but managed to remain on her feet. She turned around and hurled a green blast at him.

She fell to the ground when she was hit harshly by the side of her face and fell on her front. She felt someone flip her over to her back and two people hold her down by her shoulders and opened her eyes with a wince, feeling her head throb.

A man in the mask of a red handprint stood over her and pulled a fist behind to punch, but he was thrown back when a shield knocked him aside.

Y/N looked up and saw John Walker, hanging by the side of the helicopter, with the Captain America's Shield. Steve's Shield.

Sam punched one of the masked people with a grunt, noticing the fourth party. A man swung by the rope from the helicopter and kicked one of the masked people.

The 'Captain America' threw his shield, Bucky dodged it in time, causing it to hit someone behind him. "Sam, John Walker — Captain America," the man in blue nodded at Sam. "Lemar Hoskins," the guy next to him joined.

"Looks like you guys could use some help," John Walker got to his feet and turned to fight the girl.

Y/N got on her side and sent a green energy blast to a man Sam was struggling with. Sam's wings knocked Bucky and another man off the truck. Bucky hung onto the side of the truck behind the rolling wheels on the roads, trying to fight of the man that tried to kick him off.

"That little girl kicked your ass?" Sam laughed when as he flew down to his eye level. Bucky grunt-yelled at him and held his metal arm on the road, making sparks erupt.

Sam swooped under the two trucks, caught Bucky just when Y/N was kicked off the truck. Sam caught her around the waist before she could fall to the ground and Y/N formed a protective green barrier around them.

The trio went rolling with great force into a yellow flower bed, that was on the other side of the road, until they came to stop with Y/N on her back and Sam and Bucky lying on top of her.

"Could have used the shied," Bucky muttered at the woman below, "If it wasn't for someone," he side glared at Sam.

"I did what I thought was the right thing!" Sam shot back.

"Get off of me, you morons," Y/N pushed the men off of her at either sides with a loud, strained groan.

"Those were all super soldiers, N/N," Bucky turned to face her, who was lying on the ground with her hands covering her face.

"I know," she let out a deep sigh, dragging her hands down her face.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•