↳ 𝟮𝟭 : ❝ [𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲] ¡! ❞

◌୭˚➶

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°

Y/N, Sam, and Bucky followed John into what looked like an old warehouse. John was in the middle on one knee, the blood-tainted shield supporting him in the front.

"Time to go to work," John muttered to himself, cracked his neck, got to his feet, and walked towards the trio with the shield in hand.

"Walker," Sam called.

"You guys should see a medic you don't look so good," John avoided his eyes.

"Stop, Walker."

"What?"

"Look, I understand your pain," Y/N said calmly, pushing aside her hatred for him, "I really do, but that—"

"You saw what happened," John tried to reason with her, "You know what I had to do. I killed him because I had to! He killed Lemar!"

"He didn't kill Lemar, John," Bucky answered, making him scoffed. "Don't go down that road, John. Believe me, it doesn't well."

"I'm not like you."

"Listen," Sam intervened, "It was the heat of the battle. Okay? If you explained what happened, they may still consider your record. We don't want anyone else to get hurt. John," he paused with a dark look, "You gotta give us the shield man."

John looked up at the trio with a mixture of anger, denial, and realization, "Oh, that's what this is. You almost got me."

"You made a mistake," Sam shrugged. 

John looked from him to Y/N to Bucky, "You don't wanna do this."

Holding a stance, Y/N started to gather green mists on one hand twisting it as Bucky looked up at him, "Yeah, we do."

The four lunged at each other— John dodged Y/N's energy blast, held up the shield as Bucky punched him, and kicked back Sam. John back kicked Bucky and elbowed him as he tried to reach for his gun. John turned around and punched him in the face. He raised to shield to stab him a green mist knocked it out of his hands.

Y/N dodged his punches and blocked a few. John pulled her by the leg and pinned her down. He yelled in fury, grabbed the shield, and forced the edge to Y/N's neck, which she stopped just in him with her powers. "Don't do this," Y/N said breathlessly.

 "Then why are you making me?" John growled, pushing it down with both arms. Y/N slipped a hand down; green mist surrounded John's ankles and she flipped him on the ground above her.

John stood up, pulled back the shield, and raised it above his head, but Sam kicked it upwards.

John turned to him, but Sam hit him with his wings. John blocked Bucky's punch with his shield, tried to swipe Sam's legs but he activated his thrusters and jumped. John hit Bucky's head with the shield and blocked Y/N's blast. He aimed the sharp edge of the shield at Y/N's heart, she dodged it, but it ended skimming harshly against the side of her body and causing her to cry out in pain.

[𝟭.𝟭] 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 ➣ {𝕛•𝕓•𝕓} ❘ [𝖙𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖜𝖘 𝖝 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें