ミ✮𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 #2✮彡

📍 KAMAR TAJ, 2016

📍 KAMAR TAJ, 2016

◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°

Karl Mordo walked down the corridor of the Kamar Taj and noticed Stephen Strange, standing in front of a glass cabinet with a blue cloak floating freely in it.

"The Cloak of Inheritance," he walked over and stood behind him, "I see it has caught your eye. Unfortunately, it is closed off and forbidden. Only the Ancient One has access to it."

"Why so?" Strange urged, his curiosity getting the best of him as usual.

"It was passed from one generation to another by a powerful dynasty of sorcerers, called the Azure Warlocks."

"What happened to them?" he turned around to face him.

"Dormammu. The Azure Warlocks were said to draw their powers from the Dark Dimension. And eventually, it slaughtered them."

"All of them?!" Strange looked taken back in terror.

"No. Not all," Karl shook his head, " The Ancient one is an indirect descendent of the Azure Warlocks, unlike her son."

"What was her son's name?"

"Jeffrey. Jeffrey Conner. He passed away, along with his wife Aubrey in the Battle of New York."

"Did they have a child?" Strange looked down at the cylindrical lock of the display. It seemed to have an impression of a ring that would help to open the glass door of the box.

"His name was Aaron," Karl explained, "He is the true successor and owner of the Cloak of Inheritance."

"What happened to him?"

"We never found out. After Jeffrey and his wife died, the Ancient One ordered us to not look for Aaron, which astonished all of us, given that she was very fond of him. Anya was beyond angry with her."

"'The Azure Warlocks'," Strange repeated the name under his breath, "The name's a bit dramatic, in my opinion."

Karl smirked at his comment, holding his hands behind his back, "That's because they're as powerful as dramatic as they sound, Strange. And Aaron and the Ancient One are said to be the last of them."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

PREQUEL: SOMBRE (BOOK 2; PREQUEL)➞ [REWRITTEN & REPUBLISHED]  //check it out <3//

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

🎉 You've finished reading [𝟭.𝟭] 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 ➣ {𝕛•𝕓•𝕓} ❘ [𝖙𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖜𝖘 𝖝 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 ] 🎉