↳ 𝟭𝟴 : ❝ [𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿] ¡! ❞

◌୭˚➶

◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°

"I gave Sharon a call," Sam walked up a steep pavement on the streets of Riga with Y/N; Bucky and Zemo were right behind them.

"Yeah, me too," Y/N nodded, "I handed her the information and data I had collected so that she could do the rest of the hacking and fill us in—"

"Karli Morgenthau is too dangerous for you guys to be pulling this shit," came a familiar voice. The quartet looked up and saw John Walker and Lemar Hoskins jogging down the steps towards them.

Y/N groaned loudly with a childish stomp of her foot.

"How'd you find us now?" Bucky shouted as they walked up the slope towards him.

"Oh, come on man," Lemar scoffed, "You think three Avengers can walk around Latvia without drawing attention?"

"No more keeping us in the dark," John ordered, "You could start by telling us why you broke him," he pointed at Zemo, "Out of prison."

"He did that himself, technically," Bucky corrected.

"This better be an unbelievable explana—"

"Hey, take it easy before it gets weird," Sam pushed back John slightly.

"I know where Karli is," Zemo announced and walked forward.

John blocked his way before he could make far, "Well, where?"

"All we know is, it's a memorial," Sam answered, "So we're gonna intercept her there."

"That means civilians. High risk of casualties," Lemar told and they all followed Zemo up the slope.

"All right, good, we'll move in fast. Take her by surprise," John voiced out his thoughts.

"No, I wanna talk to her alone," Sam glanced at him.

"I'm not loosing her again."

"Look, the person closest to her died, she's vulnerable."

"Which means now is the right time to reason with her," Y/N defended.

"What? No. Wait, no!" John spluttered, "No! Stop. Hold on. Stop, okay? I think we're way past reasoning with her," he stopped in front of the group, "Unless you forgot that she blew up a building with people still in it."

"Sam, you walk in there cold, she could kill you," Lemar joined John's side.

"And if I go in hot and the op goes wrong, more people will die," Sam pointed out.

"You're gonna let him do this?" John asked Y/N and Bucky, "Are you two gonna let your partner walk into a room with a Super Soldier alone?"

"He can handle himself," Y/N replied.

"And he's dealt with worse," Bucky added.

"Wow, you're actually standing up for him—" Y/N slowly turned to him with a surprised expression.