"How long are you going to do?"

    Murong Hai asked suddenly after not knowing how long.

    "Of course I have been doing it all the time, but if the imperial court has made a big move to help refugees in the later period, and the imperial city will no longer be a disaster for refugees, we don't need to be strong."

    Xie Yan is still considering how to answer when appropriate, Shen Liang I've finished saying that. It's just the beginning. I really don't need to design so many frames for myself. I have to wait for some results to say what I will do in the future. I swear a lot early, and if I don't do it in the end, Isn't it intentional to let people watch jokes? Who knows how to say nothing?

    "Well... the two princes are righteous."

    After contemplating for a while, Murong Hai clasped his fists in admiration and took the initiative to say: "Since it is a good deed, my Murong family is obliged to do it. I can't hide it. My wife has been tortured by illness for many years, but some time ago, we distributed sackcloth to the poor. Later, his illness gradually improved miraculously. I wondered that God must have been touched by us. I couldn’t bear to let my wife continue to suffer from the illness. Therefore, good people will have good rewards. If the two sons really want to do People do things, I have no reason to disagree, so let’s first support you five thousand shi rice, one thousand kilograms of white flour, and one thousand kilograms of cornmeal. If you still need it in the future, no matter how prices soar, I will support I sell it to you at the purchase price. I don’t know what the two sons

    would like?” The act of giving free gifts was too abrupt. Murong Hai also moved out his wife to make some preparations. This is also Shen Liang’s partnership with others, if he did it alone. , Even if he let him provide the whole process for free, he would be willing. What he values is not only the kindness to them, but also his keen intuition in the shopping malls all the year round, telling him that the coldness will never be a thing in the pool. One day, he will soar into the sky. What's commendable is that he can tolerate people, and there is no need to worry about concealing the birds one day when cooperating with him.

    "Really?!"

    Xie Yan exclaimed in disbelief, and soon discovered his gaffe, blushing and clearing a cough, said unnaturally: "Sorry, it's rude."

    "Haha... it doesn't matter. Mr. Xie’s gaffe was for the people, and the owner of the family admired it.”

    Murong Hai laughed to remove his embarrassment, his gaze inevitably swept towards Shen Liang, and his decision was the key.

    "Then I would like to thank Patriarch Murong, but if Patriarch Murong could replace five thousand shi rice with 10,000 shi brown rice, and then replace one thousand kilograms of white noodles with two thousand kilograms of corn noodles, we would be even more grateful."

    "Cool. Cool!"

    Unexpectedly, he opened his mouth to make such a request. Xie Yan shouted out again in a gloomy manner, his face was full of disapproval, Murong Hai’s attitude was many times better than what they had expected. Don't you be afraid of annoying your life, so should people just drive them out?

    "It's okay, it's because I didn't think about it well. Donation is not better than eating by myself. It must first feed more people." The

    difference is that Murong Hai recognized Shen Liang, and he looked like a lion. In fact, the value of what he wants is about the same as what he gave, or even less. You must know that the price gap between brown rice and cornmeal and rice and white flour is very huge. He also saved a lot for him. The most important thing is, The supply of brown rice and corn flour is larger, and it can guarantee the supply in the later period, and it will not delay him from doing business with rich people.