Bilal stifled his laugh & replied "haan... Haan aaja... Bilkul aaja... Mai konsa mana kar raha tha tujhe"

Zayn kept his files away & went with Bilal.

Izzah & afaf were in parking lot waiting for Zayn & Bilal.

Bilal brought his car & everyone settled...zayn in passenger seat...izzah & afaf in back seat.

They reached Chinese restaurant &  entered.

The restaurant was cosy & beautiful from inside.

Bilal conversed with the receptionist & took their table number

Izzah was following Zayn & afaf...while Bilal was behind izzah.

He held izzah's hand & made her sit with him.
Zayn stared at them settling on one side which meant he had to sit with afaf... He was about to scowl at his best friend but then saw him gazing at his fiancee... He swallowed his anger & sat on corner of sofa beside afaf who was talking to her father - faheem & saying
" Haan abbu...zayn bhi yahin hai... Haan Bilal bhai ka mann tha...Bilal bhai ki car se... Haan Haan... Nahi khaongi thanda....okay...zayn ko bolti hoon... Theek hai... Allahhafiz.’

Sbe turned to Zayn & said " Abbu keh rahe the...files ki reading hogayi ho toh...unhe report submit kardein...meeting prepone hogayi hai"

Zayn just nodded his head.

Soon a waiter came & asked for their order.
They ordered sweet & sour chicken with rice, spicy steam fried dumplings , soupy shrimp noodles , honey chilli potatos & 4 mango sorbet .

Afaf interrupted & said with a whine "three mango sorbet

Afaf interrupted & said with a whine "three mango sorbet... Mujhe thanda khaane se mana kiya hai..throat infection ke wajah se "

Bilal & izzah chuckled at her whines while Zayn shook his head.

Soon their food arrived....everyone started devouring the food immediately as they were really hungry.
After they were done with food... Their desserts arrived.

Afaf was regretting her mistake as she canceled her dessert.
Now she was sitting giving heart eyes to others dessert & sighing every two seconds.