Absolute Delight- Well Almost

hey guys sorry i havnt uploaded for ages ive been unbelievably busy also i apologize because this chapter isnt very long or interessting. i will try and make the next chapter more amazing(if i can) bye for now xoxox lolly ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Michelle’s face and eyes showed nothing but utter disbelief which in turn turned into absolute delight. Feeling like her old self (before me and Jakes relationship started) again she began joking around, saying things like, “you never heard of a bath or washing machine?” “Belle, how can you go out with such a scruff you used to have standards- dropped much?”

Neither Jake nor I was offended by any of these comments; we had our Michelle back and there was no way I would lose either of them again.

There was no words to describe our best friend reunion other than sweet bliss or to put it short awesome. I heard Michelle’s tummy rumble, and knew mum and dad wouldn’t be as pleased as I was that Jake had returned, so I sneaked downstairs grabbed a few chocolate croissants and a jug of orange juice before legging it upstairs before my parents woke. We needed to heat the croissants or they would be really gross so we warmed them on the radiator!

I wanted to stay joking, laughing and talking in my room all day but I knew that was inevitable. When I heard my mum and dad go downstairs I ran to them and threw my arms around them. They were dumbstruck. I walked back up with a huge grin plastered on my face, I opened the door and Jake was gone. When questioned Michelle told me Jake had gone so we could get ready and meet him at the park in an hour.

An hour! I didn’t want to wait that long so I rushed around getting ready and then dragged Michelle out of the house while she was brushing her hair. It turned out Jake couldn’t wait that long either as he was already there when we arrived. We had fun we laughed we played but eventually we had to go home it was as if Jake had never gone.

We walked home slowly and carelessly me holding jakes hand and Jake holding Michelle’s hand. I skipped over to my house to ask if I could stay at Michelle’s unknowing about Jake my parents agreed so I shoved a few essentials in my bag and skipped back.  There was two reasons I wanted to stay at theirs; firstly I wouldn’t part with Jake again and secondly he might need my support when he saw his parents. Michelle walked in first shouting, “mum, dad I have a surprise for you!” she then walked out of the living room retook Jake’s hand and led him in. I followed in silently. I looked up and saw Mrs. Cohen’s eyes brim over with tears of happiness and both Jake’s parents ran forwards and took their son in their arms. I tried stepping back to give them some space but Jake only held my hand tighter. I felt awkward sat with their little family reunion so I asked Michelle if we could go upstairs at about the same time Jake started yawning. So everyone went to bed. Neither Jake nor I was tired but Michelle was so she went to her room to sleep. While yawning she asked me if I was coming but I wanted to stay with Jake so I did. No one had been in his room since the last time I had and it was a little weird to be in there. His quilt was really dusty so we shook it off the bed and got another one from the spare room. I quickly got changed in the bathroom and was surprised again as Jake had became a soul again. We climbed into bed and I got closer to Jake as it was freezing. Now that I was actually awake I realised how weird it felt to touch Jake when he was like this. He felt really hot and liquid like but I refused to move away. “Jake?” I asked in a slow quiet voice.

“Yes Belle.” He replied cautiously.

 “Have you told anyone else about your soul thing?”

He bit his lip and then told me he hadn’t told anyone and that if I could not tell anyone either it would be helpful. I agreed with him and he wrapped me closer in his arms, as he was so warm it took me next to no time to fall asleep. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys thanks for reading please vote and comment to let me know what you thought of it