Hospital Becomes Home

yeah i know i write short chapters but who gives a damn really? i dont any way atleast i uploaded _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I decided I would go home tonight so I could tell my parents about Jake properly, I was a little nervous but took the challenge up alone though Jake would’ve came if I had asked him. “Mum, Dad?” I called out.

“Yes” they both said smugly while stepping into the hallway.

Avoiding their smug faces I whispered Jakes name with more adoration then I had meant to put in.

At this they exploded in triumphant laughter. I showed the fact that I was an only child by crossing my arms over my chest in an attempt to look angry, of course on the inside I was doing cartwheels. My mum was the first to stop laughing and put her arm round me. She explained that when me and Jake and Michelle were in the park some old friends spotted us and went to go find out when Jake had come back, they went to the Cohen’s first but they weren’t in so they asked a t mine. Then my parents put the fact that I was so happy earlier and the fact that our friends saw Jake and gathered that he was back. With relief in my sigh my parents started laughing again.

My mum thrust the phone in my hand and screamed at me to phone 999 I was in so much shock my fingers were trembling mentally while I dialled. Within seconds the phone was picked up, trying to remember my first aid skills I tried to stay calm while telling the woman on the other end where I was and the dilemma.

My mum panicking I sat her down and tried to soothe her and my dad, who I didn’t think could hear me. When the ambulance came they ran straight in and took my dad and mum in the ambulance I was left alone. The Cohen’s asked me loads of questions over what had happened as they had heard the ambulance, I couldn’t speak so they drove me to the hospital to find my dad. A nurse told us where he was and soon enough we were outside.

Dad had had a stroke.

My heart shattered as my mum told me this. I hung onto Jake lost for words. Why does fate hate me? I asked myself because surely it did if it wouldn’t allow me to have both of the important men in my life with me at the same time. Me, mum and the doctors were all really confused dad was at the prime of his life sort of- how could he have a stroke?

Week’s later dad was on the mend and all seemed well again. I hadn’t seen Jake for weeks but right then my dad needed me. When my dad was better he told me to go see Jake and chill out for a bit, I tried to refuse but he told me he had his phone if he needed me. For the millionth time in my life I crossed the lawn to the Cohens’ house. When asking for Jake Mrs. Cohen told me he was with his psychiatrist. Wait. What? Psychiatrist?

Apparently Jake hadn’t been coping and had been receiving psychiatric help for the past 2 weeks.  Mrs. Cohen asked me not to mention it when she realised that I didn’t already know, of course I obliged. She told me that quite often when someone goes missing particularly young people they need psychiatric help to recover from the trauma. I felt awful about not being with Jake through his help but realised he would get better and now I could give him my support too. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys please vomment or cote to let me know what u think