*Whaaaat! * Arnav was shocked.

*What say? *

Arnav rolled his eyes.

*Yes or no? *

*Ok... you want me to take her with me, right? I will take her with me... you no need to come with us* he also put a condition.

*Ok... we won't come this time. But we will be there if she complaints about you... keep her happy, keeping your loneliness aside*

Arnav walked to his room and stopped. The girl is there in his room. What should he do now? He saw his few relatives entering his house. Goddamn... these guys are worse than her... they will start blabbering in the name of teasing. He galloped to his room. He saw her standing near a window, thinking something.

*Shall I get ready? * Khushi asked.

Arnav nodded yes. He saw her face bloomed with a smile... if someone would have been in Arnav's place, he had lost his sense in her smile which was attractive.

*Look... just because I allow you to come with me... don't think you will lead a family life with me...* Saying, he started packing without looking at her.

Khushi came to the kitchen and started working. She was upset... anyone in her place would have been... She wiped her tears with her knuckle. She felt a touch on her shoulder. Khushi smiled at Ratna.

*I already told you about him...*

*But, I didn't expect he would be so rude and tough* Khushi said sadly.

*You were ready to wait for him. So, you should not be fed-up at the first day itself...*

*I'm not fed-up aunty... just feel like crying...*

*No... you should be strong. Don't feel to cry...*

*What would I do if he doesn't talk to me in Mumbai? *

*He won't talk. But... you should make him talk to you. He likes to be alone... doesn't mean he won't like to be with you...*

*What if...? *

Cutting her,

*No... don't even think like that. I agree married life is important to a girl. At the same time, don't be so fond of your husband. Mumbai is a metro city. Don't be sitting at home... apply for a job. Get new friends. Make sure they are trustworthy and then enjoy with them. More than a husband's company, a woman has many things to enjoy her life. Live your life for yourself... Husband is a part of a girl's life... he is not the whole life of the girl. Don't be depending on him so much... make yourself strong. Enjoy your own company. Chotte will surely understand. It will definitely happen but don't waste your time waiting for that to happen* Ratna said that because she doesn't want Khushi to be disappointed.

Khushi sighed.

*At the same time, don't make him feel free... let him know you are sad because of him...in the real sense...*

*I'm scared, aunty... really, scared. Before marriage, I was ready to take risks. Now, after becoming Khushi Singh Raizada, it feels like, I have lost my strength...*

*Your confidence is your strength... you look beautiful, it's your strength... you are a good girl, it's your strength... only one thing you have to do...*

Khushi nodded like WHAT?

*You have to get his attention... that's all you have to do*

Khushi nodded yes.

*I'm sorry beta... I would not have stopped you from marrying him... being a mother, I was unable to do that...*

*There is nothing your mistake in it aunty. You told me about him only after knowing that I liked him. I don't know why I like him very much without even knowing about him. I hope I will get his attention...*

Ratna nodded yes.

*Go to your mother's place and take their blessings before going to Mumbai*

Khushi nodded ok.

*Will you take your husband with you? *

*Noooo... I will go alone...*

*I will ask the driver to take you to your mother's place*

Khushi nodded ok. She rushed to their room. Arnav was laying on the bed, looking at the roof. She opened the door without making a noise and entered. Arnav looked at her and again switched his gaze to the roof.

*I'm going to my mother's place*

Arnav looked at her surprisingly. Her next stance made him disappointed.

*Will come soon* she left the place.

She was not a kid not to understand him. Whatever, she is going to Mumbai with him. Will plan the remaining there.

As Khushi said, she returned back to RM in two hours, taking her parent's blessings. She stopped, hearing an argument between Arnav and his parents. She thought they are arguing about HER. She sighed in relief as the argument was not about her but about Arnav's ROOM.

*Mom, I won't allow anyone to use my room... is that clear? *

*Chotte, you are not going to stay here.... Your room will be locked. What if Arvind's friend's son uses it? *

*He is a guest... ask him to stay in the guestroom... why should I give him my room? don't you know I won't give my belongings to anyone? *

*He will be comfortable in your room, Chotte...*

*He no needs to be comfortable using my room... I don't like anyone touching my things... I will clock my room and will take the key with me*

*This sounds silly*

*Let it be...* Arnav went to his room not wanting to talk more about his ROOM.

Khushi came in.

*What happened, aunty? * she asked.

*Forget it... he is like this...* Ratna said.

Khushi could not leave it easily. Is Arnav so possessed of his belongings? How possessive he is...! She wondered.

She didn't go to their room until night. She went only after making sure that Arnav slept. She saw him sleeping... no he was closing his eyes. He didn't sleep. Changing her dress without making a sound, Khushi lay down on the bed, switching the lights off.

*Will she be like this, not disturbing him? What will she gain being like this? Or... is she thinking that she can get a place in his life? No way... it will never happen... she herself will leave his house, getting bored* Arnav thought.

On the other hand, Khushi was thinking about Ratna's words and how to implement them after going to Mumbai.

This is a TUG OF WAR. Both were pulling the rope called LIFE on either side. The one will win if the other loses. OR the one will fall down if the other gives up on the ROPE. Let's see, will they win OR will give up.

To be continued...

The next part of the SOLITARY is there on INKITT

This is what I'm

The next day early morning

Arnav and Khushi were ready to fly to Mumbai. Khushi took blessings from her in-laws and also from her parents who came to the airport to send her off.

Arnav and Khushiboarded the flight. Khushi kept her distance from Arnav even though she wassitting next to him, not wanting to make him annoyed.