Chapter 19 - "Noah"

(Combined the previous 2 chapters together to avoid any confusion)

I felt light kisses on my neck and a deep raspy voice "Good morning mi corazón" Eric says in my ears and I shiver a bit "good morning mi rey" I whisper but loud enough for him to hear.

"Of course you know Spanish" he chuckles "and Italian and French and Japanese you name it" I say with my eyes still closed

"Well then j'ai fait le petite déjeuner" [I made breakfast]

I smile and peck his cheek and head to the bathroom to do my business. After taking a quick shower, I dry my hair and let it loose and wore a black one strap dress and head to the dinning room where Eric was setting up the table.

"Hey" he smiles at me and pulls out the chair.

Such a gentleman.

"Pancakes?" He asks and I nod.
..........

"That was delicious" I say after drinking my cranberry juice.

"Thank you" he winked and I help him with the dishes. 

"I'll go get ready" he says and walk to the room.

I grab my phone and look through my call log to see missed calls from Kate and I call her immediately but I doubt she'll pick up since it's 7 in the morning.

As predicted she didn't pick up so I called her again and this time she picks up after the third ring.

"Hello" Triton's deep voice came through

"Triton? Why are you answering Kate's phone?"

"Oh she slept over" he groans and I hear shuffling in the background.

"Right....is she okay?" I ask

"She's a bit sore...I mean tired but she's asleep" he clears his throat

"You did not!" I gasp

"It just happened...but you know I would never do anything without her consent bubbles"

"You're really serious about her huh?" I ask smiling

"I really am. Nothing bad will happen to her I promise" he assures me.

I obviously wasn't doubting him. I know him well enough to be assured he'll take good care of Kate.

"Okay then. I'm going to work today so please tell her to call me when she can and let me know when anything comes up"

"Okay bubbles. Bye"

"Don't call me bubbles-

He hangs up and I scoff

Eric comes out in a black suit that matches mine, looking literally perfect with a grin on his beautiful face "it's all yours mi amor"

I turn around to hide my blush and I felt his hand around my waist and his head in the crook of neck "you smell like me" he kisses the red mark on my neck and I get goosebumps

I tried to turn around "hold on" he zips up my dress and his fingers graze my back and I shiver "there" he kisses my bare back.

We arrived at the entrance of the building and he walks out and opened the door for me. Suddenly paparazzi and a bunch of journalists came running to us, taking pictures and asking questions.

"Mr Salvador so the rumors about you dating Miss Knight are true?"

"Is she really the sister of Mr Triton Knight?

"How did it all start?"

Eric wraps his hand around me and tried to get past the crowd but stopped when we're about to enter the building.

"The rumor is true. I'm with Stacy Knight. We're a couple now so you can kindly leave now" he says and we walk in and everyone inside stopped staring at us with disbelief and some excitement and surprisingly, no dirty looks.

I wasn't expecting him to answer any questions. I don't work for him anymore mainly because I have to run our business again but the way he answered made my heart melt.

"We really tried to get them to go away Mr Salvador" Alice ran to us panting.

"It's okay. I'm not sure they'll come around anymore" he says and Alice nods and wiggles her eyebrows at me and I purse my lips to hide the smile.

I've tried not to get noticed by the media so what happened causes anxiety but I think I masked it off really well for anyone to notice.

"Hey you okay?" Eric asked as we wait in the elevator that dead silent.

"I've never dealt with that before and it makes me anxious a bit" he hugs me and I take a deep breath

"I promise you won't have to face that again" he kisses my forehead.

"It's okay. I think it's time I stop hiding anyway" I take in his cologne

"Are you sure?" I nod and the elevator comes to a stop.

"I'll be in my cabin packing up my stuff if you need anything" I smile at him "not happening. You're staying in my office today. We'll pack your stuff later"

I glare at him and rest my right arm on my hip "I'll call if I need anything then" he grins and kisses my forehead again and went to his office.

I took care of all the remaining and last tasks I had and by the time I was done, it was already lunch time.

I got out the cabin and knocked on Eric's door "come in" he says softly like he knows it me.

I entered and he looked up at me with a bright smile "have you had lunch?" He beat me to it "not yet I actually wanted to ask you the same thing"

"Let's get something from the canteen then" I widen my eyes at him in absolute shock.

"What?" He asked

"According to everyone, you've never had food from the canteen" I look at him clearly amused. 

"First time for everything right?" He gets up from his chair.

"Right" I smile at him still in shock.

We walked in the canteen and the place went completely quiet. I spotted Alice and Samuel and we took our food and walked to their table.

People started talking again but not as loud as they usually do.

"Hey guys" I greet them as we take our seats next to them.

I notice how Eric is dead silent next to me.

He doesn't talk much. Especially with people around. People he's not used to.

"Hey!" Alice says excitedly.

"Am I daydreaming or is boss actually sitting with us right now?" Samuel asks looking right at Eric who rolls his eyes at him.

"You're not daydreaming Samuel" Eric answers and take a spoonful of his salad. 

Alice and I laugh silently and start talking about everything we haven't talked about yet while the two men just seat awkwardly sparing glances our way once in awhile

We finally got up to continue our work when I was lifted off the ground in a bone crushing hug and I almost wanted to knock the person unconscious before turning around.

"Oh my goodness Noah!" I hug him back tightly.

"Hey bubbles..Surprise!" He grins
——————

;)