Chapter 14- 'I'm the boss'

{Stacy and Kate above}

"I really need to go" I got out of his hands and ran out

"I really need to go" I got out of his hands and ran out. I didn't look back or wait when he was calling me. I got a cab and went back to the dorm. Like Triton said earlier the huge box had already arrived.

I dragged the box inside and saw Kate fast asleep on my bed. I'm just glad she's okay. I don't know what I'll do if she gets hurt. I need to tell her about me and train her. She has more than enough potential to fight for herself.

I opened the box and a smile found it's way to my lips. It had my suit and favourite weapons and hair dye too.

I took out the suit and hang it in my closet and wore black leather pants, black tank top and a black denim jacket

"Kate you need to wake up" I shake her "10 more minutes" she grumbles and wrap the blanket around herself.

"Kate it's urgent" I shake her furiously and yank the blanket off her making her jolt "I'm up!" She looks around and when she finally sees me her eyes widen "are you playing a role in some assassin movie or what" she yawns "I wish" I tell her quietly.

"What's wrong? You sound and look different" she puts on a serious expression  even with her swollen sleepy face.

"There's something you need to know about me but promise you won't freak out or judge or even get scared"

"Shoot I promise... it sounds serious" she sat straight.

"I run a mafia and also assassins who are trained to take out people who needs to be taken out and right now the person I need to take out knows I'm still alive and you and everyone I know is in grave danger so I need to train you so you can defend yourself when I'm not around" I let out a breath looking at her face for any reaction.

It was blank...

She claps and shakes her head "wow...i almost fell for it. You expect me to believe that you, the most sweetest and most innocent girl I know is part of a mafia group and also an assassin?" She laughs and flops on the bed backward making me roll my eyes.