Chapter 11- 'most awsome thing everr'

The whole weekend I focused on my paintings and I finally finished them

The whole weekend I focused on my paintings and I finally finished them. We were told that the person with the best will have his/hers hanged in the school museum for a month. It will be nice to have my painting in a museum but I just want to impress the professor.

After my class, I went to work and head straight for Eric's office "come in" he answered.

"Good day Si- Eric" I gave a small smile. He looked up at me and tilted his head "Hi" he smiled widely and my heart skipped a beat.

Jesus..what is he smiling for?

I look down at my iPad trying to control the blush creeping in.. "You have a meeting with Mr Singe at 1 pm and then another meeting with Mr Barnard at 3" I read out his schedule to him but he was staring at me intently "you're beautiful" he says all of a sudden and my face heats up even more.

"Especially when you blush" he chuckles and unfold his feet, seating up straight.

"Thank you" is all I could say and then look back down at the very interesting iPad.

"Should I bring your coffee?" I ask finally looking up at him.

"No" he got up and took slow steps towards me.

"Okay then. I'll be in my cabin if you need anything" I smile and turn around quickly to leave but he held my hand "I'm sorry about yesterday" he looked down at me.

Why is he apologizing??

"But-

"I know I was out of line and I shouldn't have asked you something like that all of a sudden and I put you in an awkward position....I'm sorry" he says in one breath.

"It's okay" I smile up at him.

"You're so .....innocent." He moved the hair that escaped in front of my face behind my ears and sigh.

Am I really?

"I want to know you better Stacy. The real you so....will you go on a date with me?" He asked looking in my eyes and I was shocked. I wasn't really expecting him to ask so soon.

"Yes" I answered too fast!

"Great...this Friday?" He asked excitedly and it melts my heart to him all excited and I feel all fuzzy inside.

Shit whatever..

I nod and he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

I was smiling like an idiot the rest of the day. Eric attended all his meetings and I was just thinking about our relationship but a certain thought crossed my mind and the smile left my face.

What if I become a burden to him? What if he doesn't accept all of me? What if I put him in danger? What if he gets tired of me?

"Stacy!" I jumped nearly dropping my hot coffee.