"What's it like?" Hoseok looked over at me, his eyes shining.

"What's what like?" I said , closing my eyes.

"Being an idol," he said. He now had moved, leaning on his hand.

I snickered.

"Odd question. Maybe look in the mirror, then repeat yourself " I said, rolling my eyes.

"Nooo please tell me. It's of course going to be different for you" he said, edging closer.

"He was on point." Yoongi said, looking over at me.

I shrugged

"I guess, it's ok. I do basically what I did as a trainee but with way more complicated things" I tried to think. I mean it was hard to think.

My life is so chaotic now and I don't think I had thought about it.

"Well, I worry a lot now, a lot more than I did before. Because i think to think about what the public thinks of me...and what you guys think of me" I

Said the last part very quickly so it wouldn't be focused on.

But it was.

"Awww Jisunggg" Hoseok started squishing my cheeks until I smacked his wrist.

"I always wonder how I didn't see you while you were a trainee," Hoseok said, looking at me expectantly.

"You always say 'I seen you but you didn't see' "

He rambled on. I nodded "because that's true" I shook my head

"But still. You were a trainee in 2012 right?" he sat up and started poking me. "Yes yes I was" I scooted out of his reach.

"I mean only for a few months. Then you debuted. I didn't see you as much" I said truthfully.

Hoseok sighed, still not believing.

I then remembered something. "But. You did come and teach dance with us one time." I said quietly, not sure if he remembered.

His head snapped in my direction.

"What?" he questioned

My heart sank slightly as I really wondered if he remembered.

"Yeah you came in and helped the dance teacher you were really good" I trailed off, my voice going quiet as I felt weird for remembering something he had did.

"You mean when I helped Mr Yoon?" he said his voice suddenly excited and I felt a sense of relief.

I nodded. He then jumped on top of me shrieking.

"How was my soulmate in the same room and I didn't realise- I suddenly felt hurt-" he became whiny.

Yoongi groaned and shuffled a way to bang his head on the wall.

"I doubt your claim" I rolled my eyes as he finally got off, but pulled me Into his grasp again.

"I don't think you should doubt him. He's been going on about this for weeks. I tried to prove him wrong, but he didn't believe me. As always.'' Yoongi shook his head, now hugging his knees. "Typical, always ignoring a logical brain" he whispered to himself.

"I'll prove we are soulmates Jisung. Mark my words" Hoseok said, messing with my hair.

"Anyway- where were you in the room- let me guess, right at the front-"

"No. i Was at the very back trying to avoid you because you were really loud"

"You're so mean to me., I remember the days when I made you shy." Hoseok had a meltdown today. I think it was down to much information coming in at once.

"Fine, I'll be nicer." I said softening my eyes, trying to convince myself I would stop being busy and spend more time with him.

"You said that last time" he rolled his eyes. I said that yesterday.

This man-

"I will this time."

"You return all my affections?"

"Yes."

"All of them?"

"fine ok-"

Yoongi nodded solemnly as if he was agreeing with Hoseok's statements wholeheartedly.

"I agree, Jisung is very mean, he doesn't give me hugs-"

"You attention seeker! he does!" Hoseok shook his fist at Yoongi in a rage.

"Ah that's right. Was worth a try though" Yoongi said, smirking. 

(a/n:

joon4ever THANK U FOR EDITING WITH M3