"What do you mean?"

    Shen Ruiting didn't know how unstable his voice was. Vaguely, he had already guessed the truth, but he just couldn't accept it.

    "What do you mean? It's the cup of tea that you all persuaded me to drink. They had long been drugged by them."

    "Touch!"

    "Master Hou..."

    However, Shen Liang still announced the answer. Shen Ruiting's tall body staggered several times, and finally sat down on a chair. Even in his middle age, his handsome face was full of shock and panic. The eyes that were still buoyant in the last second were already bleak. , That cup of tea unexpectedly contained quintessential medicine, and he still had a bad tone at the time and asked him to drink it quickly...

    how could they? How dare they?

    Shen Ruiting's lips trembled, and he could hardly even sit still.

    "Master Hou..."

    Chen Xiang looked at him worriedly, with complex expressions in his eyes. Now Master Hou has not completely abandoned his prejudices. If it is confirmed in the future that the wife is not the fifth master, the fifth master is nothing. The evil star, even the madam... what should he do.

    "You knew it a long time ago?"

    Not only Shen Ruiting, everyone in the second room and the third room was shocked. Before that, they all thought he didn't know.

    "I knew it at the time."

    Shen Liang did not shy away, with a mocking smile on his lips, Shen Qiao screamed, "Then you still..."

    "If I didn't drink it, how would you let me go? In order to persecute me, you have invited Master Hou and his prostitutes and prostitutes."

    Shen Liang said all in a kind hearted breath, and stepped forward two steps with a smile and said: "But I might disappoint you. Yes, when I left the Hexiangyuan, I immediately sealed my acupuncture points with silver needles, and vomited all the potions as soon as I returned to the hospital.

    Not even a little bit." "No, it's impossible, it's impossible..."

    Shen Qiao couldn't believe this fact. They have been complacent all this time, and this series of conspiracies is also for this reason. How could he not drink? Drugs?

    It's not just him that is unbelievable?

    The people in the second room and the third room couldn't believe it. If Shen Liang really didn't get the trick, how could they feel the dark coolness of this period of time and everything today?

    "Are you really... vomiting?" The

    hard-boiled Shen Ruiting finally recovered a little bit of strength. Just a moment ago, he really felt that the sky had fallen.

    "Yes, I disappointed Lord Hou."

    "You..."

    The cold, poisonous tongue inevitably makes people angry, but Shen Ruiting was pressed down, and he lowered his head still a little desperate and muttered: "It's fine if you don't drink it, it's fine

    if you do n't drink it..." He didn't know why he was lucky. He has begun to doubt the evil star’s misfortune, and has not really confirmed that everything is indeed a conspiracy, and even his prejudice against the desolation has not been completely eliminated. He should not be so, but there seems to be something deep in his heart. A voice was telling him that fortunately, Shen Liang hadn't really drunk the drug, otherwise, even if he died, he would not be able to make up for the harm he caused.