"Inside the game?"

"Only Nen users can play the game. As long as the player stays alive within the game, the game console will continue to run, even if it were unplugged" told the bartender as he mixed drinks.

"It will stop if the players dies. The person who owned the game hired fifty Hunters to give it a shot, but none of them ever came back. I heard that you can return if you find a save point" explained the bartender as he poured out the mixed drink and slid it over to the trio.

'Is that even allowed?' wondered Saiki, eyeing the drink, Killua shrugged in answer.

"Is that true?" asked Gon as he looked to his silver headed friend who crossed his arms.

"This information is from the Hunter website. It's gotta be accurate" answered Killua. Gon looked back at the drink, but as he reached to grab for it, his hand went right through it. Said child sweat dropped.

"At the Yorknew City Auction,  seven copies of Greed Island will be up for sale. The lowest starting bid is 8.9 billion Jenny"

"8.9 billion?!" gasped Gon in shock.

"The price was shot up!" exclaimed Killua in horror.

'That is understandable, that is a rare game after all' nodded Saiki at the information.

"That's 3 billion more than the retail price!"

"Difficulty of obtainment is G-rank" this made the two worrying children stop.

"The game is considered a legend, but there are plenty of copies. If you have enough money, it's relatively easy to procure"

"Hmm, a G-rank...lower than I expected"

'The message is that if I can't even get a simple game, I'll never be able to find you, right Ging?' though Gon with a smirk on his face.

'Is it really considered a simple game?' thought Saiki as he looked at the green headed child before him. And as the ice clinked within the shot glass, the trio were brought back to the reality.

"Still, the money is a big problem"

"Hey, can we participate in the auction?"

"They're starting at 8.9 billion! That's out of our league"

"No, I mean by selling stuff"

"Selling?" and with a snap of his fingers and a smile, the idea was in set.

"WE can look for treasure and then auction it off, and with the help of Saiki-nii, it would be easy!"

"Okay! We can start with 800 million we earned at Heavens Arena, and go from there"

"Yep!"

'So my money does not count? Should I tell them that I actually have enough for us to buy the game?.......'

"First, we'll start with online flea markets and auction websites" stated Killua as he took the next table's computer and placing it next to the computer they are currently using, as well as the chair.

"And see what we can dig up. We'll increase out money, and get ourselves a copy of Greed Island!"

Right there and then, the two got to work while the pink headed teen watched from the sidelines. As much as he would like to ask if there was anything he would need to do, it seems as though the children got it covered. Smiling softly at their dedication, Saiki went out for a bit to buy them refreshments.

Luckily for Saiki, there was a store not too far from the computer area. Looking both ways, Saiki then crossed the street and made his way into the store. Once he was in, it was not hard to look for the drink section. Grabbing a few snacks along the way. Paying for the items, Saiki was about to open the store door until someone else did it from the outside. Nodding his head to the stranger, Saiki left, not noticing the look the stranger gave him.

When he was back in the computer shop, the two were still gaining money from what they were doing. Sighing, the teen placed their drinks next to them, gaining a big thanks from the two who opened the said drinks and gulped it all down.

'Luckily I brought more' sweat dropped Saiki as he got rid of the trash.

After a few hours, the three could be found sitting near a fountain, the sun just setting. With another set of drinks in hand, Killua gulped his own down, Gon was staring off.

"How much do we have left?"

"Combined, we're at 10.84 million" with that said, the two let out a deep sigh.

"Damn it! Initially, we were making good profit" frowned Killua as he threw his can straight into the trash.

"That's why I said we should stick to reputable sites!" scowled Gon to his silver headed friend.

"I couldn't help it! Only the risky sites are profitable" the two once again let out a deep sigh.

"Isn't working out so good...." and with small frown, Saiki leaned down, looming over the two.

'I may have enough to gain the copy of Greed Island'