Chapter 37

_(will be giving the episode number for the chapter's now. since I have made you all watch the fight of Hisoka and Gon, please keep in mind hat there will be a lot of time skip in this chapter if any.)_

Hunter x Hunter: Episode 36

Ten. The ability to build up a shroud of Nen aura. You can make your body harder, and considerably slow the affect of aging. Zetsu. A technique that nullifies your Nen aura. It is effective for concealing your presence, and recovering from extreme fatigue. Ren. A technique to create an especially strong Nen aura. This ability is crucial for increasing your power. Hatsu. The release of your Nen aura, after boosting via Ren. These four elements are known as the four major principles, and are critical to the mastery of Nen.

A Ⴆιɠ ԃҽႦƚ x Aɳԃ x A ʂɱαʅʅ ƙιƈƙ

Before Hisoka could cause anymore damage then he already did, the referee had stopped him by telling him that he was about to break a rule, and would be disqualified if he continues with his tactic. Luckily for them, Hisoka obliged with the rules and take his victory. 

"So.... it's really over?"

"You've made incredible progress. But you lack experience. About ten more fights, and you should stand a better chance. If we're in Heavens Arena, at least. Therefore, I will not fight you here again" explained Hisoka as he walked off. Though, as that happens, his thoughts flood out.

'Next time, we'll fight in the real world, without any rules to restrain us. With out lives on the line'.

'He's so far away... but he's not out of reach. I need more training in Nen... to find a power that's as strong as Hisoka's!' came the positive thoughts of Gon, making Saiki let out a small hum and a small smile.

"With this victory, Hisoka has earned his tenth win and the right to challenge a Floor Master! Gon has fought bravely, and we wished him the best in his next match. So that's all for now. This is your commentator, Cocco, signing off" called out the female announcer, ending the day of the excitement.

"A referee is supposed to be completely impartial. But given today's matchup, I thought it prudent to end the fight as quickly as possible, even if it meant lowering my standards" spoke up the referee who was at the fight, on the news.

"So he's a technical ref"

"What does that mean?"

"If a ref believes that a fight may get dangerous, he'll award points like crazy, to finish it quickly"

"You have to take that into consideration when placing a bet"

_Out of the arena_

"I have nothing to say to you about the fight with Hisoka. You were the one fighting him, so I'm sure you understand best of all" started off Wing.

"Understand what?" questioned Killua as he looked at his beaming green headed friend.

"What he learned from that fight" explained Wing to the simple question.

"Yes!"

"Gon, what did you learn?"

"A secret" smiled Gon, making Killua more curious as he looked at Saiki who looked away.

"Gon-kun, Killua-kun... you will need to  master your own styles of Nen, as you continue down your chosen paths. You too, Saiki-san"

"Yes!/Yeah"

"I'm glad I was able to meet you. You've set a worthy mark for me to surpass!" spoke up Zushi towards the three individuals.

"You think you can pass us?" taunted Killua with playfulness.

"One day, for sure!"

"Won't happen I can't wait to see you do it, Zushi"

"Osu!"

"Well, Let's go" said Killua, making the other two nod in agreement.

"Thank you for everything, Wing-san!"

"Yeah, same here. Thank you"

"Take care, you three"

"Zushi, until we meet again!"

"Osu!"

With those last words to each other, Killua, Gon, and Saiki split from the arena and off to a new start. Waving a goodbye to the friends they made.

"Well, you finally accomplished your objective, right?" asked Killua to Gon.

"Uh-huh"

"Then we don't have any more business here" claimed the silver headed child, making both Gon and Saiki agree.

"Gon, Saiki-san, what are you gonna do?"

"Go back to Whale Island" answered Gon, making Saiki nod along to the idea.

"Whale island?"

"I was able to return the favor to Hisoka, so I want to go back to the island, and show Mito-san both me and Saiki-nii our license" beamed Gon.

"It's been over half a year since we left... " Gon smiled more as he imagined the image of their smiling aunt on Whale island.

"Guess I'll come with you both" spoke up Killua, making Saiki and Gon look at the silver headed child.

"I'd like to meet Mito-san" answered Killua to the silent confusion.

"Really? Then let's go together"

"Yeah, I'll just tag along"

When caught in the moment, all three of them stopped and looked back at the towering building of the Heavens Arena. Bidding their good bye to it.

------------------------------

Gon was able to land a punch on Hisoka and return the tag, as he'd promised. Despite losing the fight, Gon was satisfied after meeting his goal. Now the three are heading to the homeland of Saiki and Gon. It was just the start of a brand new future for all of them.

-----------------------------

As other's have their happy moments. A certain man hid a smirk behind the book he was reading. He knew that he was being watched. He knew who it was as well. He wanted them to watch. He wanted to cause a bit of a panic within them. He may not know them personally, or what they are capable of, but that it the point of learning.

"May we meet again. . . Saiki Kusuo"

(A/n: Guys, I was supposed to post this last month, before it could end. But I got busy. Man, I hate being busy. Terribly sorry that this chapter is short. This must be the shortest one I have made, I do not know, I am not too sure. Hope this chapter filled you up a bit until a new chapter could be posted. See you all later! Stay safe out there everyone!!!)