Chapter 36

Ten. The ability to build up a shroud of Nen aura. You can make your body harder, and considerably slow the affect of aging. Zetsu. A technique that nullifies your Nen aura. It is effective for concealing your presence, and recovering from extreme fatigue. Ren. A technique to create an especially strong Nen aura. This ability is crucial for increasing your power. Hatsu. The release of your Nen aura, after boosting via Ren. These four elements are known as the four major principles, and are critical to the mastery of Nen.

Tԋҽ x Tɾυҽ x Pαʂʂ

Gon has obtained Hisoka's consent to fight him, so he continues to train hard in Nen to prepare. 

"Today, we will finally begin to train Hatsu. Once you master Hatsu, you will have learned the basic Nen principles. After that, you will need to work on developing your individual Nen style" informed Wing to the three younger beings in the room who nodded to his words.

"Hatsu is the technique by which you control your Nen. It is the culmination of Nen, and there are six distinct categories. Enhancers are able to strengthen objects. Emitters can propel their aura. Transmuters can alter their aura's qualities. Conjurers are able to manifest their aura. Manipulators can use their aura to control objects and creatures. Specialist are those with special aura that doesn't fall within the other five classes" explained the adult in the room.

"You just described Saiki-nii in every way possible but with small details" smiled Gon as he glanced towards the said older teen who just sat on the couch motionless. Wing chuckled at the scene of the two.

"The key is to find the power that suits you" finished off Wing.

"The power that suits you?" questioned Gon as Killua's eyes lit up in the same time.

"Nen is linked to individual ability, with two area of particular prominence. The first would be your natural potential. The second would be potential refined later in life. Gon-kun, for example, was born with a flexible, spring body. His acute senses were the product of a childhood spent in nature. From the moment of birth, your Nen aura falls within one of the six categories. While rare, it is possible for your Nen aura to later change types" continues on Wing as he walked towards the whiteboard in the room.

"If you attempt to learn an ability that does not fit your inclination, you will find it very difficult-" as Wing continues on with his explanation about the different Nen types, Saiki had a jolt go through his entire body. A unfamiliar yet familiar aura had entered his sensor.

Feeling a bit uncomfortable about the aura, Saiki singled his leave to the other's in the room before leaving in a blink of an eye. Saiki teleported himself near by an abandon building where he felt the aura came from. He knew that he must be careful when it comes to a not so much well known universe he is in. Luckily, he was always prepared.

As silent as a mouse, Saiki entered the abandon building and peeked around the corner of a wall. Before him was a male who was dressed in a white button up shirt, black slacks and shoes. He had black hair that reached up to his neck, bandages wrapped around his entire forehead. As if the stranger was in a movie, the clouds parted ways and the moon light was revealed, acting like a spotlight. If Saiki can cringe at the moment, he would've, and he did. 

The unknown man was sitting on a large rock, a book at hand and a black coat laying beside him. As Saiki observed, he noticed that the unknown man had looked at the opposite side of where he was at. Coming out from the shadows was a female with pink hair that was tied up with a green fabric. Pair of gray-blue eyes and a sack that she held over her shoulder. 

"Machi, have you delivered the news?" questioned the man as he returned to look in his book.

"What do you think" crossed Mach as she her unoccupied hand on her hip.