Chapter 34

Heyo! I just want to say, thank you to all of you reader! Seeing this had made my day as well as the comments! I hope you are all doing well and are staying safe out there! I also want to thank you all for your great patience with this book! Now t...

Heyo! I just want to say, thank you to all of you reader! Seeing this had made my day as well as the comments! I hope you are all doing well and are staying safe out there! I also want to thank you all for your great patience with this book! Now that this is out of the way, please enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! Go read!

Hυɳƚҽɾ x Hυɳƚҽɾ

Ten. The ability to build up a shroud of Nen aura. You can make your body harder, and considerably slow the affect of aging. Zetsu. A technique that nullifies your Nen aura. It is effective for concealing your presence, and recovering from extreme fatigue. Ren. A technique to create an especially strong Nen aura. This ability is crucial for increasing your power. Hatsu. The release of your Nen aura, after boosting via Ren. These four elements are known as the four major principles, and are critical to the mastery of Nen.

Aɳ x Eɱρƚყ x Tԋɾҽαƚ

After two months, during which Gon was forbidden to practice Nen, Wing as summoned Gon and Killua to see him.

"Gon-kun. Killua-kun. Starting today, you'll train with Zushi. Gon-kun, I'm pleased that you kept your word"

"It's thanks to your promise thread. A few times, I almost gave in. But when I looked at the thread, I was able to control myself" beamed Gon as he looked at the said thread on his finger. Also, Saiki-nii was there to keep me in check.

"That's because I added some Nen to help you"

"Huh? Really?" questioned the green headed teen as he turned back is attention to the only adult in the room.

"No, I was lying" smiled Wing, as a small shine surrounded him, making Gon sweat drop a bit.

"But how could you tell that he kept his word? He could have been practicing in secret" pointed out Killua.

"Because the promise thread remained intact, also, his brother comes here once in a while in his free time to tell me. Gon-kun, it's been a while, but would you try using Ten?"

"It's okay?"

"Yes"

'Crap, do I remember hoe to do this?' thought Killua as he spaced off for a moment.

'It's been so long. Can I still pull it off?' closing his eyes immediately, Gon concentrated. Soon enough, a steady flow of aura leaked out of his entire body.

"Zushi, what do you think?"

"I-it's amazing! His aura is slowing all around him! Soft and calm... but it's very strong!"

"I did it! I was worried that I might have forgotten how" cheered on Gon at his own success.

"One you've learned the technique, you can't forget it. However, to become master, you'll have to train hard" explain the glasses wearing adult.