AU Thought

If Saiki thought that his life can't be anymore hectic then it already did, don't believe those words. He just didn't want to believe that he had traveled once more, into another universe. A land where mages go around and do task to earn money for whatever they need. A land where you make friends and foes or in between. Can't he just catch a break from all of the things he has to go through already? The answer to that is simple. . . no.

.

.

.

.

.

The Kingdom of Fiore. A neutral country of 17 million people. It is a world of magic. Magic is bought and sold there everyday. It is an integral part of people's lives. And there are those who use magic as their occupation. These people are referred to as wizards. The wizards belong to various guilds, and perform jobs on commission. There are a large number of guilds within the country. And in a certain city there lies a certain guild. A guild from which carious legends were once born... or rather, will continue to be born long into the future...

And its name is...... 

Fairy Tail!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔫, ℌ𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔬𝔫

Saiki had thought that his traveling to a different dimension was over. He thought that he wouldn't have to deal with any more children or weird people. Oh how he was so wrong. Now he is here. In another place. In a train to be exact. Next to a another person who seems like they were gonna puke in any seconds.

"Um, sir?" called out a crew member of the train to the slightly unconscious body. However, it seems like a talking blue cat did the job for them. 

"Natsu, we're here! Hargeon! Get up! Get up!"

"Is he okay?" 

"Aye! He always gets like this" informed the clue cat.

"I can't handle it... I'll never take the train again..." groaned the salmon colored headed male.

"If the information is correct, "salamander" should be in this town. Right Kusuo?" questioned the blue cat as they proceed to walk out of the train, Saiki following behind.

'Don't ask me a question that I don't even have an answer to'  sighed Saiki as he took a good look at the surrounding area he was at.

"Let's go Natsu!" pestered the blue cat, making Saiki look back at the same person who he was with.

'Oh, he managed to leaned himself on the window' the blue cat was answered with another groan and a waiting sign. But in cue of that, the train whistle gave a signal that it was about to leave now. This alerted the smiling cat walking in two legs. 

"Help Me!" cried out the salmon headed teenager. (I am not sure)

"It left..."

'There it goes'

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔶 𝔗𝔞𝔦𝔩

It took about a while before Saiki and the big blue cat, that he learned was named Happy, got Natsu off the train. The train itself kept going back and forth, like time was resetting or something. Usually, this would not bother Saiki that much, but he is in another dimension, and he is more cautious then ever. As the two tried to make Natsu stand in his own two feet, a crowd of  girls has swarm around a 'famous wizard', catching the eye of a certain blonde headed teenager with keys.

Saiki eyed the slumped salmon headed teenager below him on as Happy poked him with a stick. Sighing out of content, Saiki once again, took a good look around him. He thought back on how Natsu and Happy knew him. As he goes through his memories, as if it were his own to begin with, showed that Natsu and Happy were completing a recent mission and have bumped into him when he was unconscious. Basically, he was kidnapped before he could even get a grip that he was in another universe once more.

"Man... I wound up rising the train twice..." mumbled Natsu as he, Happy, and Saiki walked through the towns path's.

"You're no good when it comes to riding things" started Happy, walking beside the salmon colored companion.

"--Not to mention I'm hungry..."

'--I don't think we have money...'

"--And we don't have any money" finished Happy, stating out loud what Saiki was thinking.

"Hey, Happy. This Salamander has to be Igneel, right?"

'Salamander? Igneel?'

"Aye! Igneel is the only fire dragon I can think of"

'Fire what....'

Before Saiki could think any further of the small information given, or conversation, loud cries of praises were heard from up ahead. Saiki could have run, to escape from the nightmare of a crowd of girls fangirling. Too bad he didn't know what area he is in. Clicking his tongue in despair, Saiki had no choice but to follow behind the now running teenager and blue walking cat.

'This is going to be a pain' 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello you fabulous readers!

This chapter was basically like a small Au thought(title). If you guys want to use the idea go ahead, I am not stopping anyone from writing their own kind of fanfiction or original stories. I just wanted to see how Saiki would fit in Fairy Tail.

Over my long hiatus from this book because of my schedule as a busy schooler, I received some very cool and awesome fanarts!

This is from 

And these are from xXRenkoYukoXz:(They have more but I will show them in another chapter)

Hope you guys have appreciated the fanarts like I have! Hope to see more in the future if any!