Chapter 30

Heavens Arena. The 251-story, 991-meter building in a mecca for fighters. When combatants win a fight, they may advance by one class, and receive a corresponding reward. After reaching the 100th floor, you are assigned a private room. After reaching the 200th floor, you receive the right to challenge the strongest fighters, the Floor Masters, in an intense battle of survival. This is the best stage a warrior could ask for.

Previously, in Hunter x Hunter:

"Only one thing can protect you from from someone who uses Nen. You must also learn to use Nen. You must use Ten for defense. Block the other's person's aura with you own. Otherwise..." in demonstration, Wing placed a hand on the wall as a person with no defense. Using Ten on the poor wall, said thing now has a huge dent on it, making Gon and Killua stare in shock while Saiki just take the information in.

"Your body will be crushed"

' I was right. He is normal' stated Saiki to Gon, who sweated a bit at the older teens words. Oh no.

Aɯαƙҽɳιɳɠ x Aɳԃ x Pσƚҽɳƚιαʅ

As the hours grows late, Wing's lecture has reached its climax. But they only have until midnight. Before that time, Gon and Killua must learn Nen. And as only adult trains the two, Saiki is there to make sure they do it in time, and get them there in a second.

"Nen is a power that dwells within every person. However, at present, only a dew are capable of using that power. Thus, they are treated as geniuses, leaders, psychics (a slight cough), mystics, or superhumans (another cough)" explained Wing, being slightly confused onto why the two younger one's kept choking on air. But the two stopped, acting as if nothing had happened.

"A power that dwells within everyone..." cited Gon, being the curious bean he is.

"Yes. And there are two means by which to awaken this power. They deliberate way and the aggressive way. Zushi underwent the deliberate method. He was a quick learner, and he trained hard. So he was able to master Ten in a very short time. In about six months"

"That's too long... We need to learn Ten, and pass Hisoka's Nen barrier before midnight!" gasped Killua, but Wing reassured the silver teen.

"Then you'll have to try the aggressive method"

"Will it be fast enough?" questioned Killua in worry.

"That will depend on you. Can you learn to hold your aura within your body, before time runs out? That is the key" by that said, the elder lifted up an arm and directed it to the two young teenagers.

"I will now direct my aura toward you. This is known as Hatsu, which I demonstrated earlier ( a small flashback). Naturally, I will restrain myself, since my objective is not to destroy your bodies" stated Wing as he put down his arm.

"However, this way is still perilous. In other words, I will attempt to shock you into awakening. I will give your sleeping body a jolt, so you can learn Ten more easily. I say that your body sleeps because your body's openings, or micropyles, are closed, meaning that your aura flow is stunted. Therefore, I will send my aura into your bodies, to open your micropyles" informed Wing.

Now, Saiki would have been alerted to this kind of things, but after reading the mind of the glasses wearing adult, he decided to not do anything and watch as it happens. Although, he is still on guard if something goes wrong.

"Under normal circumstances, you will spend a long time meditating and discovering your own auras, while slowly opening those apertures. Even Zushi, a natural talent, required three months. However, you two could do it in a week. Or even sooner" shock faces, soft gasps.