Chapter 42

Chapter 42 ; Episode 41

As a hawk screech by, the boat that the infamous trio are on sailed on the big blue sea. Gon and Killua we on the high deck, watching as the message hawk land on the young silver headed child's arm.

"This is it. My brother sent the URL" spoke Killua with a smile.

"Great! Let's get started" cheered Gon as he and Killua look ahead of them, staring at the land up ahead. Saiki watched them from below, and with soft breath, he looked ahead as well.

'Unto a new adventure'

gαтнєяιηg χ σƒ χ нєяσѕ

As Kurapika sets out on the path to face the Phantom Troupe and avenge the Kurta, Saiki, Gon and Killua also prepare for the auction in Yorknew City. 

'Remind me why we are in a computer are?' questioned Saiki as he stood behind Gon who was clicking away on the computer in front of him, Killua was beside him, looking intensively on the screen.

"The Hunter's website" explained Killua, his eyes not leaving the screen.

'That is no help' thought Saiki but kept that to himself as he looked back on the screen.

"Is this the Hunter website?"

"Yeah, I've heard that Hunters worldwide post information here"

"Worldwide? That's amazing" said Gon as he clicked on the screen and was brought to a search bar.

[Please swipe your Hunter License, and enter your license code] a robotic voice had greeted the trio. And with no hesitation, Gon took his license, swiped it and typed in his code. With expecting stares, the screen changed to a swing western door. Clicking on it, they were greeted by a bar with not so much people.

"Put the cursor on the bartender" pointed Killua, and Gon did so.

[What kind of information would you like?] and as soon as he clicked on the bartender, they were surprised by the multiple choices given to them.

"Wow! There's so much!" exclaimed Gon as he scrolled through the different type of options.

"Select the game category" said Killua. As the green headed child clicked on it, he scrolled through until Killua told him to stop.

"There it is. Greed Island" and as they pressed on the linked, the animated game like bartender told them it would cost twenty million Jenny.

"Twenty million!"

"So they won't give out the information for free. Well, we don't really have a choice" stated Killua, Gon understood and began to deposit the amount needed. When he pressed entered, Gon exclaimed in surprised.

"I can feel aura coming from the monitor!" and before the three knew it, they were in a different area and looked around.

'Tch. Too much thoughts' scowled Saiki as he rubbed aching forehead.

"I guess only Nen users can enter this site" explained Killua to the Gon and Saiki, who was now feeling a slight throb of headache.

"Okay...now listen carefully" In front of the trio was the same bartender game character they have seen on screen. This time, they are getting information face to face.

'Interesting' thought Saiki to himself as he went up closer to hear the information they needed.

"Greed Island is a game created by Nen users" a surprised shock.

"There seems to be multiple creators, their real motives is unclear. They infused Nen into all one hundred copies of the game. Nen activates when you start the game, pulling the player inside the game"