Chapter 12

The fight with between the laughing man and Hisoka was about to begun. Both participants were standing in the ring, waiting for the other to pounce at them. The only sound that could be heard was the silent breathing of those watching and the small ticking noise from the watch on a pink heads wrist. Time, is precious to them right now and Saiki cannot afford to lose it.

"Ha! Your interesting, such bloodlust as well, I'm surprise you didn't kill your little partner there!!" Laughed the unknown prisoner before Hisoka. The said man just smirked even more, if that was even considered possible.

"Well then! Since I'm going to win this round, I will give you the honor of knowing my name. The names Fern-"

"Not important" Interrupted the once silent Hisoka.

"What did you say!?"Shouted the Fern guy as he clenched his fist and raised it in an angrily manner.

 "My, my, I thought we were here to fight, not to make some puny friends" taunted Hisoka as he somehow made a card appear between his fingers.

"So be it" Yelled Fern as he ran towards Hisoka, fist ready to make contact to his skin.

As predicted, a dodge, followed by another. The two participants were practically doing a pattern of punching a dodging, no other process. Looking down to the watch on his wrist, Saiki let out a sigh. They had wasted precious time. Make this a quick one. As if his wish was heard, Hisoka did something strange. The man had let out a deep chuckle when the Fern guy had stop moving. Raising a brow, Saiki looked closely at the still figure, he was struggling, as if something invisible was wrapped around his body.

"I would love to keep this show going, but we must be going" said Hisoka as he lifted up a finger and swung his arm to the side. Fern let out a scream when he was tossed out of the boundary.

Saiki knew that they had to fight and win so that they can leave, but killing someone was not in his agenda for the time being. Shaking his small thoughts away. The teen calmed himself and began to watch the second match happen.

_With Gon and the Other's_

'This is getting us nowhere' Thought Gon as he watched Tonpa come back to their side.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" shouted Leorio as he grabbed Tonpa by his shirt .

"Nothing" was the reply that the angry man got.

"Let go of him Leorio, we cannot waste out time with him, for now someone else have to take his place" said Kurapika as he pulled Leorio away from the smirking man.

Letting out clicked noise from his mouth. Leorio eventually let go and walked away, making his way next to the blonde who stopped him. Killua looked at the group and sighed. Getting up from his sitting position, the silver headed child made his way towards the fighting ring. No one stopped him nor did they questioned him, not even Gon who looked worried. When he was finally on the platform, the child looked at the one he would be fighting.

"A child?" questioned the built man as he leaned down a bit.

"Sorry, but we can't keep wasting time, this phase must be finished so that we can reunited with a friend of ours" stated Killua as he looked straight into the other mans eyes.

A chuckle ran down the said mans throat but he didn't say anything, all he did was lift up his arm and gestured the child to come at him. Oh how he wish that he didn't do that.

_Back to Saiki_

Hisoka had done all the fighting. He had done all the winning. To say the least, Saiki was quite happy that he didn't have to kill anyone, yet. A buzzer sound was heard, and a path had opened up from the other side of the area. Taking it as a way out from the place they were in, Saiki and the satisfied clown made their way in. The two had didn't had to walk for long when they saw a door, slightly to the right of them. They actually have a long way to go since the path before them was long, but curiosity killed the cat. Entering through, the two were met with a spacious room. There was one coach, a small bookshelf, a small wooden table, a screen, and packed food on the said table.

"Ah, glad to see you tow had survived, but it is to be expected. The room you are in is a resting area. The timer will be stopped and you will have plenty of rest until tomorrow. See you gentleman's later"

True to the examiners words, the timer on in the watch had stopped. Feeling a bit relaxed, Saiki made his way towards the coach, not before grabbing the provided food. Remembering that he had company, Saiki made space on the coach and began to eat. Hisoka just stared at the teen, but followed his lead. Grabbing some food and making his way towards the provided space. The two didn't exchanged any words, they just hung into the silence. At least, until they were done eating.

"You are a quite the unusual" spoke Hisoka as he stared at the silent teen next to him.

'Should I take that as a compliment?' questioned Saiki as he rose a brow at the statement aimed at him.

"Of course you should, many people love the unusual" chuckled Hisoka when he saw the slight frown upon the teens face. Before any other words can escape, the screen in the room turned on to reveal Lippo.

"Resting time is up, looks like you two spent it all for talking with each other. Any who, time to start your phase, see ya" Heaving out a sigh, Saiki got up and left the room, Hisoka right behind him. The two walked a bit before they stumble upon another area in the tower. 

By Saiki guessing, they were probably on their last phase, he just hope that it won't last long. There were two doorways when they had entered the area, there were also signs above it. One had sign of a slide, while the other had a sword. Not wasting anytime for the Lippo person to appear, Saiki used his x-ray vision. Of course it had to be like this. Shaking his head, the teen gestured Hisoka to follow him, as if he had not been doing that this whole time. Leading him to the sword signed door, Saiki opened it to reveal a bricked wall. Hisoka raised a brow at the teen choice, but before any words can escape his pale lips, Saiki had knocked it over, revealing a slide. ~Oh.