Chapter 43

EEᑎᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ TTᗩᑕK

September 1st. The day Gon, Saiki, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio had chosen to reunite in Yorknew City. On this morning, Saiki, Gon and Killua were visiting the Yorknew City market.

"Wow, there are so many people!" exclaimed Gon as he trailed from one tent to another, Killua right behind him.

'Stay close you two' called out Saiki towards the two younger ones, who were now still.

"But this market's purpose is to swindle people who have come for the auction" voiced out Killua as they now walk calmly in the tight area.

"What? This isn't the auction venue?"

'No, it would have been more grand' noted Saiki, his eyes forward but attentive to the conversation.

"Saiki-san is right. Yorknew's 'dream auction' is held once a year in the world's largest auction house. They say that, during the ten days of official bidding, tens of trillions of jenny exchange hands" explained Killua.

"Tens of trillions?"

"Yeah, an item sold for ten thousand can be turned around or a hundred million the next day. You can make a fortune instantly. It's where dreams come true" furthered explained Killua to the astounded friend of his.

As the two trailed on about the auction, an object in the market had caught the psychics eye. To further explain, a certain jelly had caught his eye. Without the two younger ones knowing, Saiki walked away to buy one coffee jelly. Luckily for the older teen, there were no people in line, meaning he didn't have to wait. While he got what he wants, Gon and Killua went ahead to buy phones.

"Hey! Welcome! This one's great. It's the hottest current model! Super-thin and no bigger than a credit card. It has GPS, which comes in handy for meeting up with people" told the sells person, but before he could have bribe even further, a certain young adult came by.

"Don't even bother. That feature doesn't work in many countries, and it isn't even waterproof. That model's only good for making phone calls"

"Leorio!" exclaimed Gon in joy at the familiar face of their older friend.

"Yo!" smiled Leorio as he made his way to the stand.

"I would recommend... this Beatle-07. It's a little heavy and pricey, but it translates two hundred languages used worldwide" told Leorio as he hold up the said Beatle.

"What? Seriously?" questioned Killua in amazement.

"Get this one! I'll get one too!" told Killua to his green headed friend.

"Yeah!"

"Two of these, please" told Leorio to the sells person.

"Two will cost four hundred thousand"

"Four hundred thousand? That's expensive, pops!" shouted Leorio at the price.

'You were the one who told them that it would be pricey' came the voice of Saiki in their heads. Turning their head, they saw the pink headed teen with a jello in hand while a spoon in the other.

"So that's where you ran off to" smiled Gon as the other stood behind him.

'I have no idea what you are talking about. I can pay for it, if you want' eyed Saiki to the other older teen before them. With a groan, Leorio reached into his pants pocket to fetch his wallet.