Chapter 41

Chapter 41 : Episode 40

нυηтєя χ нυηтєя

Nen abilities fall into the following six distinct categories: Enhancers. Enhancers are able to strengthen and reinforce an object's natural ability. Transmuters. Transmuters can change the quality of aura. Conjurers. Similar to Transmuters, Conjurers can materialize an object out of aura. Emitters. Emitters can propel or shoot out their aura. Manipulator. Manipulators can use their aura to control objects or living things. Specialists. Specialists are those with rare abilities that don't fit within the other five categories.

ηєη χ υѕєяѕ χ υηιтє?

When being attacked by clothed figures, Kurapika wasted no time and released a chain. Dowsing Chain: The Guiding Ring Finger. Swaying it in the air, it was like he was daring those with swords to come at him. Soon, the same clothed figures came through the door with guns in their hands, shooting rapidly.

One of the part takers threw up a table, taking cover from the incoming bullets, another goes in behind them, protecting themselves. A lady dressed in a strapped purpled dress, had used her technique on the butler, making the said elderly man take all of the hits. And as bullets fly towards Kurapika, he reacted quickly and swung his ring chain into a circular motion, making no bullets hit him. This surprised the rest of the hunter's. His chain had caught every bullet.

'That's impressive. He used a chain to stop the bullets'

Swords were rushed at the blonde, but Kurapika was quicker. As if he were dancing, he had dodge the incoming blades. Jumping high, he landed on the wooden staircase railing, seeing above on how the scene is. 

'Three with guns. Six with swords' before blades behind him could take a hit, Kurapika dodge them. Jumping onto one of the large chandeliers on the ceiling in the room.

'Two more with swords up above'

"You guys did a good job of concealing your presence, but your too weak" announced the same bulky man who spoke to Kurapika, aiming for to punch one of the clothes figures.

"I don't even need to use my Nen..." upon punching the enemy square on the face, it was like the man had come with a realization.

'Now I understand. So that's what's going on'

Kurapika was still on the chandelier, analyzing the room. Searching until his eyes landed upon one of the figures. As he jumps down, all eyes turned to him once more. Kurapika aimed a knife at one of the occupant in the room. A man dressed in stripped green, swirled hair on the side.

"Stop them. I'll give you three seconds" And he counted down. Before he could say three, the man surrendered.

"Okay. Got it" with that, the cloaked figures withered.

"What's going on?" questioned the female in purpled.(I have realized that she was not in a dress so don't mind the error I have made in the last chapter).

"They really were made from Nen. I could tell when I landed a punch, that I was just hitting aura shaped like human... but..." spoke the bulky man, staring at his fist.

"I didn't realize it was his Nene"

"How did you know?" asked the man in question, looking at Kurapika who still held him at knife point.

"You were always careful to stand next to others for camouflage. But when I observed from above, everything was clear. You were the only person not under attack" answered Kurapika.