Monica walks ahead of everyone else, while Brian follows after her quickly. Roman stays behind a bit and Nadia waits for him. Verone walks away with his cigar in his mouth but the whole reason Roman stayed back was for the cutter to steal but Verone already saw that coming and taking it out of his dish. "Hey! " He calls to Roman when he sees him stealing the cutter. "Come on." Then Roman leaves. Roman and Nadia leave, joining up with Monica and Brian. The four of them follow Verone to a room in the back of the club.

Roberto and Enrique are looking between Roman and Brian on the walk to the other room as if they are waiting for one or both of them to either run or make a move against Verone. When they reach the doorway of the room Brian looks slightly behind him where Roman and Nadia are, checking they are still there and if they are okay.

As the three of them are basically pushed into the room by Roberto and Enrique the first thing they see is the table. The table isn't important though, what is on it is. Nadia recognizes what they are and what the three of them together are used for. She quickly figured out, from her years of training in things like this at 'The Red Room', that someone is going to be tortured. Although instead of telling anyone she just walked straight passed and sat on the couch.

Brian and Roman on the other hand wouldn't. They were far too curious as to what was on the table and why it was there, obviously not having learnt torture methods from a young age. They stay standing up while Nadia is sat on the couch directly in front of the table.

"What's all that?" Roman asks. However instead of an actual answer, he is given a very vague one.

"We're gonna have a little fun." Verone says as he pops a bottle of champagne. He throws the cork over the bar that is behind Monica, who is sat on the other side of the room.

Brian and Roman start looking around the room, worried as to if the things on the table will be used on them.

"Thank you." Monica said to Verone as he handed her a glass of champagne and started to pour out his own glass. A few seconds later the same man and woman as earlier walked in causing Verone to start laughing as if he is trying to be the Joker.

"Hey Carter." The man says, keeping his arm firmly around the blonde lady next to him.

"Meet Detective Whitworth. One of Miami's finest." Nadia recognized him because he used to meet with Verone at the house but that stopped. The blonde lady left once Verone nodded at her to tell her that she can go and her job is over. Nadia always thought that the Detective had left the country or something to get away from Verone before he uses the family as a weapon instead he stayed here and tried to hide more from Verone.

"Thank you, Sweetheart." Verone says as the blonde lady leaves and he takes a sip of his champagne. "You enjoying yourself, detective."

"Yeah, I was. I mean, you know me."

"Yeah, I do know you. You've been on my payroll a long time."

"Verone, that ain't right."

"Shut up." Verone told the Detective before dragging him into the apartment. "I've got one last job for you detective. You hear me?"

"Look, we've been all through this."

"Yep... "

"Yeah. And I said I can't do it."

"That's the wrong answer. Take him."

There was a struggle between the three of them and the Detective. Monica, Brian and Roman seem shocked at what they had seen. Where as Nadia was just bored, being used to seeing this kind of thing thanks to 'The Red Room'. They do over power him with the help of a few more people and they put him on the table.